Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on August 21, 2015
Well it only took this big assed basket of lilac crap to make me realize I have an allergy I didn't know I had. This stuff made me sick in more ways than one. Still have the left over migraine it left me.
on December 20, 2012
I received it about two days after ordering, which was a lot faster than I expected. Baskets was packaged perfectly. I am sure the person I am giving it for will love it.
on December 28, 2013
The product was ok, but not worth the money.
Body butter was expired and liquidy, the loofa is foam wrapped in twine. The candle is a heart shaped cheap thing with no lavender (the photo shows a nice round lavender color candle, not a white heart plain/ugly candle). My wife hates heart shaped junk. The sleeping mask in our basket, which wasnt shown in the original photo, is the cheapest $2.50 sleep mask you can buy.
Overall barely acceptable results and $10-$15 over priced. I should have just gone to a local shop for something similar.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.