Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Flavor: Multiple Delivery Options|Size: One Size|Change

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on May 15, 2012
I bought this product, the "Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Decadent Chocolate Truffle Treats", for my wife for Mother's Day. My wife has reached the point in her life where she doesn't like me to buy her jewelry very much ("I have more than I can wear now!"), and while flowers are nice, a guy can't just get his girl flowers on every occasion. But good chocolate ... now there is something she's never told me she's gotten too much of. :-) With that in mind, I searched around to find a chocolate gift basket for her, and this one looked like it would fit the bill. Below are my ... well, her ... impressions.

- All of the chocolate treats are of good quality. By that I mean there are no cheap chocolate fillers. And there was a decent variety of items to sample.
- Some of the boxes don't have nearly as much product inside as the size of the container would suggest. However, she tells me that the amount of treat for each was just right, enough to be satisfying, and gave her a good sample of the item.
- The gift basket was presented well, and was attractive. The contents rested on shredded purple paper inside of a red tin basket, was enclosed in cellophane, and tied with a bow at the top. She intends to re-use the tin basket when making a gift for another occasion, so it's not cheap looking or junky.
- While a little on the pricey side, when you consider the quality of the treats and the overall presentation, I would say this gift basket is worth the money.

Taste in chocolate is like taste in wine ... it can vary widely between individuals. While none of the treats here struck her as "Omigosh, get me more of this!", she liked them all, and appreciated this as a gift. Four stars.
VINE VOICEon January 31, 2015
On sale at less than 11 bucks with shipping included, this is the most decadent treat I bought myself in a long time. The holiday presentation was excellent with a tasteful (not gaudy) bow outside the shrink wrap and sparkly golden rose and fern that coordinated beautifully with the red & gold tin basket that held several Godiva treats, a few Ghiaradelli chocolate squares, Almond Roca, Chocolat Classique Truffles, Primo Dulce Truffle cookies, White Chocolate Amaretto Biscotti, Brix chocolate for wine,and 2 Sweet Obsession Chocolate (milk & dark) bars, Marich English Toffee Caramels, Chambery Chocolates and plenty of holiday colored filler to hold the items in place. This is so much nicer than holiday color-themed Hershey Kisses or M&Ms.

I may have even missed some items because I'm sampling them as I write this while trying to keep the arrangement intact as nicely as possible. I'd pay upwards of 30 bucks for this sampling of decadent chocolate delights and proudly send it off to relatives. Not sure I'd purchase this at 50 bucks or above though. I deducted a star because pricing would impact whether I loved it or just liked it.
on January 8, 2012
I gave this as a gift to a favorite cousin who is an admitted "chocoholic". She reported that there was nothing included that was "throwaway". All the products first class and the kind of truffles, chocolates, cocoa and so on that a true lover of the bean likes. Quantities were sufficient to give you a decent taste of each one. I had become discouraged with gift baskets that had a couple good items and a bunch of stuff nobody would love. This one is not that way; actually safe--and satisfying--to send someone you really like!
on January 20, 2014
I never evaluated the price in relation to what the tin basket included but the price seemed reasonable and it was a nice surprise for my daughter and her five chocolate eaters. Package arrived just before the holiday with no shipping delays. I got a nice picture and thank you.
on March 27, 2013
This was a great buy at 27 dollars, the wife and kids loved it for easter. I've found that if you buy this away from the holiday hype seasons you can get a pretty good deal on it. The mix of chocolates in it appealed to everyone in the family.
on December 27, 2013
Too expensive for the meagre amount and the actual contents did not include the items displayed in the picture. Do not buy
on June 4, 2012
For this price for what quality and quantity you get is unbeatable.Mom absolutely loved the basket.. Was a perfect gift to send love from far away
on January 29, 2011
the product arrived on time and in good shape. the packaging was attractive, but inside the goodies were scant. each container was mostly empty space. example would be a package that could hold six pieces would only have two. will NEVER purchase again!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.