- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Art of Appreciation Gourmet Gift Baskets. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Classic Gourmet Food and Snacks Set, Medium
- A delightfully classic gourmet gift of goodies perfectly appropriate for any gift giving occasion that is especially easy on your gift giving budget.
- Your beautiful basket is themed in classic black and gold making it just the ticket for friends, family or office events
- Offered in both Small and Medium sizes to fit your gifting occasion.
- Each basket is hand crafted with attention to detail, shrink wrapped, tied with a bow for presentation and ready for gift giving.
- Include a personalized gift message by selecting GIFT during checkout so you may add your best wishes to your gift purchase
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The classic gift basket offers a carefully arranged bounty of gourmet goodies--perfect for entertaining. The medium basket includes Brie Cheese, Foccacia Crisp Italian Seasoned Crackers, Three Pepper Water Crackers, Chocolate Silk Crunch Cookies, Cafe Comforts Cocoa Mix, Angelina's Sweet Butter Cookies, Butter Toffee Pretzels, Smoked Almonds, Almond Roca, and Decadent Chocolate Truffles.
The gift basket is carefully tied with ribbon and includes a personalized gift message from you to convey your best wishes.
The Classic Gourmet Food and Snacks Gift Basket--size medium--Contains:
- Foccacia Crisp Italian Seasoned Crackers
- Three Pepper Water Crackers
- Brie Cheese
- Chocolate Silk Crunch Cookies
- Cafe Comforts Cocoa Mix
- Angelina's Sweet Butter Cookies
- Butter Toffee Pretzels
- Smoked Almonds
- Almond Roca
- Decadent Chocolate Truffles
About Art of Appreciation Gourmet Gift Baskets:
Art of Appreciation is a family owned and oriented company, dedicated to providing unique and luxurious gifts for all occasions--at affordable prices. Founded by husband and wife team Anji and Bill Cozart in 2000 as an in-home business, the small venture quickly outgrew their home--thanks to popular demand for their products. Art of Appreciation was featured in Consumer Reports’ 2006 Best Gifts Guide and E! Entertainment Television’s “America’s Best Products.” Despite unprecedented growth, Art of Appreciation has maintained its commitment to providing top quality products within a family-first work environment.
Flavor: Chocolate Option | Size: Medium
This product contains meltable chocolate, and is NOT recommended for shipping and delivery when temperatures exceed 75 Degrees F. MEDIUM Includes: Focaccia Italian Cracker Crisps, Three Pepper Blend Crackers, Belgian Chocolate Truffles, Angelina’s Sweet Butter Cookies, Brie Cheese Spread, Silk Crunch Cookie, English Breakfast Tea, (3) Ghirardelli Chocolate Caramel Squares, Amaretto Wafer Cookie, Dark Wafer Cookie, Hazelnut Cocoa Mix, Butter Toffee Glazed Pretzels, Ameretto Glazed Almonds, Oval Willow Basket.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
with tiny amounts made to look big in this basket....the butter cookies were the kind you get at
Walgreens in a tin...and they gave you a few in a little box made to look fancy. The almonds were so salty
you could not eat them and really nice that they gave you "one" package of hot chocolate makes 8oz...not even two
for you and a spouse or friend...not very professional at all. Everything was so stuck together with sticky dots that you couldn't set anything down or it stuck to something else. Lots of filler in the basket to make it look
full....they need to improve their presentation and products. Would not recommend.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Terrible. Absolutely dreadful. Chocolate was old and crumbled out of the package. Crackers were also old and tasted like dust. Totally inedible. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Ordered as an office Christmas Gift, came on time it was appreciatedPublished 3 months ago by Little Bird
Very tiny basket... I bout this as a deal of the day at a highly reduced price and even at the highly reduced price it was not worth the money. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Reality Crafted
Mom loved the treats and yummy things in this gift basket. She really liked the presentation to!Published 3 months ago by rooseveltq