Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on November 3, 2011
The basket I received did not contain all of the items as described/pictured. It did not contain the Camembert cheese, but instead a block of orange garlic cheese. It also contained water crackers instead of the sesame crackers. It did not contain the butter toffee popcorn or Ghiradelli chocolates at all. It did contain a package of two tea bags which is not pictured or mentioned. Also what is pictured, but not described is a box with a wafer in it. Make note the product features and product description slightly differ. The description mentions Mrs. Prindables caramel confections which the basket also did not contain. The basket looked nice, but I would say it is overpriced for what I received. Granted it is a small/cheaper basket, but it feels like it is filled with larger boxes with not much product. I gave this to my dad and when he opened the box of wafers it only contained one. The box of toffee only contained two. The truffle box is smaller/different than the one featured and looks like it contains only one or two pieces. The Camembert cheese pictured looks larger, but the garlic cheese that came in it was a smaller 6 oz piece without the fancy box. I was thinking of buying larger baskets for this Holiday season, but now I think I will pass.
22 comments| 126 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 16, 2015
Very disappointing, nothing has flavor I would never want to get this as a gift.
Looks like the product were made for gift boxing, quality was extremely poor.
by the way I did not get all the items that are in the picture as well.
I am not sure what I paid for this is a ripoff.
We open the products and through them all to the trash.
on December 7, 2016
When it finally arrived, it was pretty much as expected. The product I had a chance to sample was good. I would definitely consider ordering gift baskets again.
on February 21, 2014
Not only the basket was bigger in the photo but it missing pieces and I'm very frustrated and upset! It was a gift for a sick friend and no card to put her name on it! I will never order again something like this !!!!
on July 18, 2012
This product was sent as a sympathy basket. The recipient really appreciated the gift and thoughtfulness, however the card I filled out online was never packaged with the gift. The user didn't know I had sent them anything and had to embarrassingly ask if it was from me.
11 comment| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 31, 2013
A friend of mine is battling cancer and lives far away. She called and thanked me for the gift and plans to enjoy more when she recovers from chemo...this was fast delivery at a great value. Thanks!
on February 20, 2015
This was purchased as a well-received gift. The presentation made a positive impression. It was just enough for a couple.
on December 3, 2014
I gave to my sister and my niece.. they love the gift basket.
on July 22, 2015
Nice basket for a present, great price and quality products.
on February 15, 2015
I didn't get to eat the goodies inside, but the basket looked pretty and was well-received by my giftee.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.