Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

on December 3, 2014
I gave to my sister and my niece.. they love the gift basket.
on October 2, 2012
I have been told that there were no cards included with the baskets indicating who sent them. The only information included was my name and phone number. These baskets were a gift from our company to a new customer and I had one of the recipients call me to thank me personally and ask who I was!
Note, the basket itself, I am told, was very nice.
on July 5, 2012
I bought this for a friend in California, we quit smoking together and made 10 years, so needed something special for her, I wish I could have seen her face, but she loved it, and it didn't last long. Great product, and nice it came with tea for those people who don't like coffee. Arrived on time and in perfect shape.
on December 21, 2016
Ordered this for a client and was told all of the chocalate was old/stale. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone
on December 3, 2015
Nice but smaller than I thought it would be for the price.
on August 6, 2012
I've sent this to two different folks. Because they were hundreds of miles away, I wasn't able to see the item myself, but they both told me they loved (and appreciated) the gift. The best part, in my view, is that each of them liked something different about the Gourmet Food Basket. In other words, there is enough different stuff in it that you don't need to worry about your recipient's preferences.
on March 6, 2015
The recipient of this gift was completely thrilled and pleased with the goodies within. And since the recipient is one of the pickiest, persnicketiest Humans that has ever lived - that's quite an accomplishment.
on December 11, 2014
Very disappointed! The basket I received didn't match the products displayed online - this is just a cheap rip-off!! No truffles at all!
on January 19, 2016
Great gift
on January 12, 2013
My family loved the package and the service was excellent.

I accidentally ordered two instead of one and Art of Appreciation gave prompt and courteous adjudication of the issue.
Plus everyone was happy with the food--especially the chocolate!!

Will order again for gifts for far away family.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.