Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning DrWho DrWho DrWho  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 74 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 102 reviews
on December 11, 2011
I hate to not be able to say positive and glowing things about items I order, but I was a bit crest fallen when the package arrived and both baskets were not what I thought they should be. OK, I'll take the hit on that account. I ordered two of these baskets to give to two co-workers. Gave them the gifts this last Friday so they could enjoy them (hopefully) over the weekend. Just be aware that the packages are not as big as you would think from seeing the pictures, but then again, I should have used common sense, my fault. I will update this after I talk to my co-workers tomorrow. I would give this 3.5 stars but since I can't, will give them the benefit of the extra star.
on November 3, 2011
The basket I received did not contain all of the items as described/pictured. It did not contain the Camembert cheese, but instead a block of orange garlic cheese. It also contained water crackers instead of the sesame crackers. It did not contain the butter toffee popcorn or Ghiradelli chocolates at all. It did contain a package of two tea bags which is not pictured or mentioned. Also what is pictured, but not described is a box with a wafer in it. Make note the product features and product description slightly differ. The description mentions Mrs. Prindables caramel confections which the basket also did not contain. The basket looked nice, but I would say it is overpriced for what I received. Granted it is a small/cheaper basket, but it feels like it is filled with larger boxes with not much product. I gave this to my dad and when he opened the box of wafers it only contained one. The box of toffee only contained two. The truffle box is smaller/different than the one featured and looks like it contains only one or two pieces. The Camembert cheese pictured looks larger, but the garlic cheese that came in it was a smaller 6 oz piece without the fancy box. I was thinking of buying larger baskets for this Holiday season, but now I think I will pass.
22 comments| 123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 17, 2016
great
on February 17, 2017
Looked grrat and had a wonderful. Selection
on September 28, 2016
Five Stars
on January 9, 2017
Purchased for someone who has everything!! He is enjoying the contents very much
on January 24, 2016
Thank you!
on December 21, 2016
Love it.
on February 19, 2016
Looks bigger in pictures but was a great gift
on April 19, 2015
Timely delivery and beautifully wrapped. The people I sent this present to thanked me profusely.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.