Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 75 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 103 reviews
on November 3, 2011
The basket I received did not contain all of the items as described/pictured. It did not contain the Camembert cheese, but instead a block of orange garlic cheese. It also contained water crackers instead of the sesame crackers. It did not contain the butter toffee popcorn or Ghiradelli chocolates at all. It did contain a package of two tea bags which is not pictured or mentioned. Also what is pictured, but not described is a box with a wafer in it. Make note the product features and product description slightly differ. The description mentions Mrs. Prindables caramel confections which the basket also did not contain. The basket looked nice, but I would say it is overpriced for what I received. Granted it is a small/cheaper basket, but it feels like it is filled with larger boxes with not much product. I gave this to my dad and when he opened the box of wafers it only contained one. The box of toffee only contained two. The truffle box is smaller/different than the one featured and looks like it contains only one or two pieces. The Camembert cheese pictured looks larger, but the garlic cheese that came in it was a smaller 6 oz piece without the fancy box. I was thinking of buying larger baskets for this Holiday season, but now I think I will pass.
22 comments| 125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 11, 2011
I hate to not be able to say positive and glowing things about items I order, but I was a bit crest fallen when the package arrived and both baskets were not what I thought they should be. OK, I'll take the hit on that account. I ordered two of these baskets to give to two co-workers. Gave them the gifts this last Friday so they could enjoy them (hopefully) over the weekend. Just be aware that the packages are not as big as you would think from seeing the pictures, but then again, I should have used common sense, my fault. I will update this after I talk to my co-workers tomorrow. I would give this 3.5 stars but since I can't, will give them the benefit of the extra star.
on May 3, 2012
Got this for my mom for Mother's Day. Although I wasn't there to see it, my family (who are EXTREMELY blunt and honest about these things) said it was indeed a gorgeous gift basket, and beautiful to look at. All the items were accounted for and what they've eaten thusfar has been enjoyed. Seriously...if my family liked it, it was a nice basket!

Tip: If you're tired of sending the same ol' tired flowers, and don't want to spend $50+ for a bunch of wilted roses, this could be a good option. This is especially true if your family lives far away and you can't go to a store and buy/deliver it yourself.

It turned out to be quite the winner in my family. I hope you find as much joy as my mother did!
on July 18, 2012
This product was sent as a sympathy basket. The recipient really appreciated the gift and thoughtfulness, however the card I filled out online was never packaged with the gift. The user didn't know I had sent them anything and had to embarrassingly ask if it was from me.
on June 17, 2016
great
on December 7, 2016
When it finally arrived, it was pretty much as expected. The product I had a chance to sample was good. I would definitely consider ordering gift baskets again.
on November 16, 2015
Very disappointing, nothing has flavor I would never want to get this as a gift.
Looks like the product were made for gift boxing, quality was extremely poor.
by the way I did not get all the items that are in the picture as well.
I am not sure what I paid for this is a ripoff.
We open the products and through them all to the trash.
on February 17, 2017
Looked grrat and had a wonderful. Selection
on September 28, 2016
Five Stars
on June 22, 2017
Great !!!! got it for my clients as new year gifts . I was very happy with the quality and the products inside the basket !!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.