Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift Sets Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services RestaurantPV RestaurantPV RestaurantPV  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Metallica Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 69 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on November 3, 2011
The basket I received did not contain all of the items as described/pictured. It did not contain the Camembert cheese, but instead a block of orange garlic cheese. It also contained water crackers instead of the sesame crackers. It did not contain the butter toffee popcorn or Ghiradelli chocolates at all. It did contain a package of two tea bags which is not pictured or mentioned. Also what is pictured, but not described is a box with a wafer in it. Make note the product features and product description slightly differ. The description mentions Mrs. Prindables caramel confections which the basket also did not contain. The basket looked nice, but I would say it is overpriced for what I received. Granted it is a small/cheaper basket, but it feels like it is filled with larger boxes with not much product. I gave this to my dad and when he opened the box of wafers it only contained one. The box of toffee only contained two. The truffle box is smaller/different than the one featured and looks like it contains only one or two pieces. The Camembert cheese pictured looks larger, but the garlic cheese that came in it was a smaller 6 oz piece without the fancy box. I was thinking of buying larger baskets for this Holiday season, but now I think I will pass.
22 comments| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 11, 2011
I hate to not be able to say positive and glowing things about items I order, but I was a bit crest fallen when the package arrived and both baskets were not what I thought they should be. OK, I'll take the hit on that account. I ordered two of these baskets to give to two co-workers. Gave them the gifts this last Friday so they could enjoy them (hopefully) over the weekend. Just be aware that the packages are not as big as you would think from seeing the pictures, but then again, I should have used common sense, my fault. I will update this after I talk to my co-workers tomorrow. I would give this 3.5 stars but since I can't, will give them the benefit of the extra star.
on July 18, 2012
This product was sent as a sympathy basket. The recipient really appreciated the gift and thoughtfulness, however the card I filled out online was never packaged with the gift. The user didn't know I had sent them anything and had to embarrassingly ask if it was from me.
on February 2, 2012
For the price, it had a lot of stuffing and just a few small sized items. All was good quality though.
on December 1, 2011
the basket i ended up getting did NOT have the smoked almonds that the product mentioned plus when it came out of packaging most of the stuff was sticking together. Not impressed with product and will not get this again. so getting this from the cyber week deal for 42 dollars is NOT a good deal.
on November 16, 2015
Very disappointing, nothing has flavor I would never want to get this as a gift.
Looks like the product were made for gift boxing, quality was extremely poor.
by the way I did not get all the items that are in the picture as well.
I am not sure what I paid for this is a ripoff.
We open the products and through them all to the trash.
on December 20, 2011
I sent this as a gift and should have known the price was too good to be true. It turned out to be a basket full of cardboard packaging with very little food products. I had to send another gift to make up for this overpriced basket of cardboard.
on February 28, 2010
This basket was a good choice to say Thanks to my daughter's host family. She was in the US last January. We live outside the US, and wanted to express our gratitude to all the members of that family. I chose that basket because it brings goodies for everyone to share. Contact with the seller and delivery time was excellent.
on July 5, 2012
I bought this for a friend in California, we quit smoking together and made 10 years, so needed something special for her, I wish I could have seen her face, but she loved it, and it didn't last long. Great product, and nice it came with tea for those people who don't like coffee. Arrived on time and in perfect shape.
I sent these baskets as Father's Day gifts to my ninety plus father and my eighty plus father-in-law. A generous amount of tasty food was received and enjoyed. This company provides high quality food for somewhat conservative tastebuds at a reasonable price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.