Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

Coffee Break Snacks And Treats Gourmet Food Gift Box
Flavor: Coffee|Size: One Size|Change

on June 11, 2012
I purchased this as a gift. The recipient liked the items in the basket, saying they were good, but nothing amazing. She did say the items seemed fresh, thankfully. One of the reasons I chose this gift was the cute coffee-themed gift box the items come in. The product description states it "will look fantastic in any coffee lovers home or in the workplace break room, it can be used long after the goodies are gone", so I was expecting the box to be something nice. However, it was nothing more than cheap cardboard, and my gift recipient said it was bent. A bent cardboard box is not going to look fantastic anywhere. I felt the product description was a bit misleading in this regard.
on August 27, 2011
This was a gift for a teachers' appreciation breakfast. The basket had a nice variety of items and the teacher who won the this basket was very pleased. Delivered on time and I would purchase this again.
on October 9, 2014
This set is absolutely awesome. It has a great variety of chocolate and coffee items,and the crate is adorable. I liked this set so much I have been giving them away monthly as prizes on my blog! Even better, its an awesome bargain with Amazon Prime! Very highly recommend!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 2, 2013
I wasn't impressed with the container the coffee was presented in. I expected a higher grade with the cost associated with the coffee break box.
on August 15, 2014
not great-low quality foods
on January 18, 2007
I bought this for my father as a Christmas gift. Although I did not see or sample it, he loved it. He said it came beautifully presented and that everything was delicious.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.