Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Coffee Break Snacks And Treats Gourmet Food Gift Box
Flavor: Coffee|Size: One Size|Change

on October 9, 2014
This set is absolutely awesome. It has a great variety of chocolate and coffee items,and the crate is adorable. I liked this set so much I have been giving them away monthly as prizes on my blog! Even better, its an awesome bargain with Amazon Prime! Very highly recommend!
on August 27, 2011
This was a gift for a teachers' appreciation breakfast. The basket had a nice variety of items and the teacher who won the this basket was very pleased. Delivered on time and I would purchase this again.
on January 2, 2013
I wasn't impressed with the container the coffee was presented in. I expected a higher grade with the cost associated with the coffee break box.
on August 15, 2014
not great-low quality foods
on June 11, 2012
I purchased this as a gift. The recipient liked the items in the basket, saying they were good, but nothing amazing. She did say the items seemed fresh, thankfully. One of the reasons I chose this gift was the cute coffee-themed gift box the items come in. The product description states it "will look fantastic in any coffee lovers home or in the workplace break room, it can be used long after the goodies are gone", so I was expecting the box to be something nice. However, it was nothing more than cheap cardboard, and my gift recipient said it was bent. A bent cardboard box is not going to look fantastic anywhere. I felt the product description was a bit misleading in this regard.
on January 18, 2007
I bought this for my father as a Christmas gift. Although I did not see or sample it, he loved it. He said it came beautifully presented and that everything was delicious.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.