Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on June 11, 2012
I purchased this as a gift. The recipient liked the items in the basket, saying they were good, but nothing amazing. She did say the items seemed fresh, thankfully. One of the reasons I chose this gift was the cute coffee-themed gift box the items come in. The product description states it "will look fantastic in any coffee lovers home or in the workplace break room, it can be used long after the goodies are gone", so I was expecting the box to be something nice. However, it was nothing more than cheap cardboard, and my gift recipient said it was bent. A bent cardboard box is not going to look fantastic anywhere. I felt the product description was a bit misleading in this regard.
on October 9, 2014
This set is absolutely awesome. It has a great variety of chocolate and coffee items,and the crate is adorable. I liked this set so much I have been giving them away monthly as prizes on my blog! Even better, its an awesome bargain with Amazon Prime! Very highly recommend!
on August 27, 2011
This was a gift for a teachers' appreciation breakfast. The basket had a nice variety of items and the teacher who won the this basket was very pleased. Delivered on time and I would purchase this again.
on January 2, 2013
I wasn't impressed with the container the coffee was presented in. I expected a higher grade with the cost associated with the coffee break box.
on August 15, 2014
not great-low quality foods

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.