Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services victoria victoria victoria  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Flavor: Coffee|Size: One Size|Change

Showing 1-10 of 45 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 61 reviews
on May 15, 2015
I got this basket for my mother for Mother's Day. I paid less than five dollars for overnight shipping and it arrived in less than 24 hours on her doorstep beautifully packaged! She was thrilled! Beautiful basket and yummy goodies. My mom even wanted to know how to get more of the fudge (and she considers herself a fudge connoisseur). I am so grateful!
on July 21, 2016
Best anniversary gift ever when being married for so long it becomes challenging to get gifts but well worth it😉.
on September 27, 2012
The basket was delivered very quickly! The site was user-friendly and the basket was exactly as pictured. It came wrapped in celephane paper, tied with a 2-inch cloth-like bow. I was thrilled! This is a first-class product and I would reccommend using this site for holiday shopping!! This makes an awesome gift delivery with everyone so busy.
on January 2, 2013
Great combination of products and service. Would purchase this again.
Great presentation! Good quality products that go together well. Great!
on July 25, 2013
I was concerned whether the size of the basket would be as it appears. The recipient called me and was very excited telling me 'it's a big basket with a lot of things in it.'
on July 3, 2014
The first time they sent the basket for my Mom for Mother's Day, several items were stale, opened, etc. Upon contacting the seller, they OVERNIGHTED a new basket to my Mom, and she said the new basket was excellent! Everything was top notch. I understand that problems occur, but the highlight was the way Art of Appreciation immediately made it better and even awesome.

Will buy from them again.
on November 14, 2013
The person that I bought this basket for said it was beautiful, and was very pleased with the goodies and the presentation!
on October 3, 2013
Recipient was very appreciative of the presentation and content of this gift basket. However, the recipient spent "all day" trying to get through to Amazon to find out the sender. The lovely message card was NOT included as stated. What a shame. I'm unlikely to buy from the Art of Appreciation, doesn't appear that the feedback is read and correction to the problem identified is done.
on October 15, 2013
She loved it. I never got to see it in person, but she said it was great, so that's what I'll put on here.
on May 28, 2015
2 stars because it is a decent basket, but not for this price. As previously mentioned, the basket picture looks nothing like the basket sent. Not even a real basket. And everything is more of a sampler, which wouldn't be a bad thing if I had actually received everything they listed that would be included. I got it ship same day since it was supposed to be a last minute gift, but returned it just on that alone. Not as pictured, didn't include what was listed, not worth my money.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.