Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on May 12, 2014
I purchased this item on behalf of my children, to give to me for Mother's Day(they're little) because the advrtising of this basket was awesome! I couldn't wait to get my cup, my brownie and the rest of the 19 items that were SUPPOSED to be in the basket....NOT!!! I have never felt so taken in all my life! First off, it wasn't 19 items, it was only 16(including the basket-which by the way, was like the best part of it). Then after patiently awaiting my gourmet brownie(one of the items listed-and one of the main reason's I chose THIS particular basket) to arrive..and then, waiting another 6 days to be able to open my basket on Mother's Day...WTF NO BROWNIE at all!!! Then, the cup-the second reason I chose THIS particular basket) The cup in the picture is a cute what looks to be stainless steel traveling coffee cup-I got an all black cheap (dollar store!!) cup(I'm sure it would travel, if I would ever take this cup out-which I most certainly will not!)

Then let's talk about the items(food) in the basket
1. I got a box of old chocolate almonds!(The chocolate was not even the right color and I can tell that they had sat forever! Had to throw them out!!
2. I got a box of chocolate crepes which tasted ok but, I didn't trust that the chocolate from them were good because of the other horribly bad chocolate and I threw them out as well.
3. I got a vanilla wafer-now that was actually awesome, I ate this first, but you only get one! smh
4.I got a box of "gourmet" chocolate chip cookies-Horrible, bad chocolate, threw them out!
5.I got a box of bow shaped cookies-they were ok, but again, nervous about the quality of the item-they're in the frig..
6.I got a box of caramels-haven't tried them yet-so I can't/won't rate them.
All that is left is all the different flavored coffee's etc. I opened the Butterscotch coffee and am currently drinking that and it is amazing!, I will update this when I open the rest. Instead of selling "Gourmet" food baskets, they need to stick to gourmet coffee! None of the items, nor all of the items together were worth anything near what I(my kids) paid for this basket.
Save your money! our better off going to the mall and buying gourmet brownies,cookies and candy and just buy your own basket and fill. I WILL NOT recommend the item to anyone and I wish Amazon hadn't recommended it to me!
on April 29, 2013
Everything was delicious, the coffee flavors and other assorted items where great. everyone enjoyed them. the coffee cup is a great cup.
on February 19, 2017
Def not worth no 90 dollars.The cup is not the same from the pic and it's all cheep and plastic and when my husband used it all the coffee leaked all over him bc the lid does not close 100%.Just poor quality over all the things that it brought were ok but nothing like I said worth to be 90$ Prob only worth like 50$. It was for my husbands Valentine's Day gift and I was disappointed.
on November 11, 2015
My boyfriends mother absolutely loved this! She was impressed by not only the packaging but also the various delicious goodies that came with it. For what you are paying you are really getting quite a bit. The Coffee Tumbler was also just the right size for the amount of coffee she consumes. Thank you so much for this great package!
on November 10, 2014
I got this for my dad's birthday....he LOVED IT!! He enjoyed the coffee and said all the goodies were so delicious. It was such a hit, I will get him another one for Christmas. I would definitely recommend this as a gift!
on March 6, 2014
bought this for my parents and my mother had to hide it from my father as he could not stop snacking! this is great for coffee lovers.
on February 8, 2016
It looks good at giving time, but the large boxes have very little inside.
on April 5, 2016
Very nice basket
Quick delivery
on June 12, 2014
The item came in nice WITH its note on it. The gift basket doesn't look exactly like the picture advertises, but the recipient was very pleased. My one complaint would be the fact it isn't worth the total of $87 I spent on it after taxes, shipping, and gift wrapping. I did the math and every item from the basket is about $3 when you can get them separately for like $0.50 each.
on December 16, 2014
It sounded like a good idea, but most of the items are of very low quality. The coffees are fine, but the food products are bad. I don't recommend it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.