Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Fire TV Stick: $29.99. Offer ends 3/26/18 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on May 12, 2014
I purchased this item on behalf of my children, to give to me for Mother's Day(they're little) because the advrtising of this basket was awesome! I couldn't wait to get my cup, my brownie and the rest of the 19 items that were SUPPOSED to be in the basket....NOT!!! I have never felt so taken in all my life! First off, it wasn't 19 items, it was only 16(including the basket-which by the way, was like the best part of it). Then after patiently awaiting my gourmet brownie(one of the items listed-and one of the main reason's I chose THIS particular basket) to arrive..and then, waiting another 6 days to be able to open my basket on Mother's Day...WTF NO BROWNIE at all!!! Then, the cup-the second reason I chose THIS particular basket) The cup in the picture is a cute what looks to be stainless steel traveling coffee cup-I got an all black cheap (dollar store!!) cup(I'm sure it would travel, if I would ever take this cup out-which I most certainly will not!)

Then let's talk about the items(food) in the basket
1. I got a box of old chocolate almonds!(The chocolate was not even the right color and I can tell that they had sat forever! Had to throw them out!!
2. I got a box of chocolate crepes which tasted ok but, I didn't trust that the chocolate from them were good because of the other horribly bad chocolate and I threw them out as well.
3. I got a vanilla wafer-now that was actually awesome, I ate this first, but you only get one! smh
4.I got a box of "gourmet" chocolate chip cookies-Horrible, bad chocolate, threw them out!
5.I got a box of bow shaped cookies-they were ok, but again, nervous about the quality of the item-they're in the frig..
6.I got a box of caramels-haven't tried them yet-so I can't/won't rate them.
All that is left is all the different flavored coffee's etc. I opened the Butterscotch coffee and am currently drinking that and it is amazing!, I will update this when I open the rest. Instead of selling "Gourmet" food baskets, they need to stick to gourmet coffee! None of the items, nor all of the items together were worth anything near what I(my kids) paid for this basket.
Save your money! our better off going to the mall and buying gourmet brownies,cookies and candy and just buy your own basket and fill. I WILL NOT recommend the item to anyone and I wish Amazon hadn't recommended it to me!
on November 10, 2014
I got this for my dad's birthday....he LOVED IT!! He enjoyed the coffee and said all the goodies were so delicious. It was such a hit, I will get him another one for Christmas. I would definitely recommend this as a gift!
on July 2, 2016
My son sent this to me for my 70th birthday! i was very impressed with the quality, quantity,and appearance! My gift basket came inside a blue suede bag tied with a huge golden ribbon. There was a gift card enclosed. the variety of products impressed us all. Definitely a gift to remember!!! I am using the gift bag to store knitted afghans. It will hold about six afghans.
on August 7, 2011
I sent this gift to a former boss who is retiring this week, and when it arrived she said everyone gathered around her desk to look at what had been delivered. She said it made her feel special. Thank you Amazon.
on July 9, 2014
Delivered as promised. Contents were enjoyed by recipient
on March 1, 2014
I did not see this product in person. It was sent to friends. They said that they enjoyed the products, so I have given it a good rating.
on April 20, 2016
Was sent as a gift. Very nice variety and really like the items included.
on April 2, 2017
This product had a 4.5 rating so I bought it now reading the comments makes me wonder if I got the right gift. It's for a very good lawyer and I'd hate to know that the product inside is not advertised as so many say. God I hope I'm not embarrassed and that the basket is delivered as advertised and not cheaply assembled or with cheap items. Unfortunately when you have it delivered as a gift the person receiving it won't really tell you if it's good or not to spare you the embarrassment. But I'll have to check in with his admin so I can make sure it was delivered as ordered. I'll give it a 2.5 star rating for ease of ordering and will update this once I know the item is as advertised.
on December 25, 2017
Completely different than picture... low quality not worth it
on February 19, 2017
Def not worth no 90 dollars.The cup is not the same from the pic and it's all cheep and plastic and when my husband used it all the coffee leaked all over him bc the lid does not close 100%.Just poor quality over all the things that it brought were ok but nothing like I said worth to be 90$ Prob only worth like 50$. It was for my husbands Valentine's Day gift and I was disappointed.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.