Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on February 19, 2017
Def not worth no 90 dollars.The cup is not the same from the pic and it's all cheep and plastic and when my husband used it all the coffee leaked all over him bc the lid does not close 100%.Just poor quality over all the things that it brought were ok but nothing like I said worth to be 90$ Prob only worth like 50$. It was for my husbands Valentine's Day gift and I was disappointed.
on February 8, 2016
It looks good at giving time, but the large boxes have very little inside.
2 people found this helpful
on March 6, 2014
bought this for my parents and my mother had to hide it from my father as he could not stop snacking! this is great for coffee lovers.
4 people found this helpful
on April 29, 2013
Everything was delicious, the coffee flavors and other assorted items where great. everyone enjoyed them. the coffee cup is a great cup.
9 people found this helpful
on December 16, 2014
It sounded like a good idea, but most of the items are of very low quality. The coffees are fine, but the food products are bad. I don't recommend it.
on November 10, 2014
I got this for my dad's birthday....he LOVED IT!! He enjoyed the coffee and said all the goodies were so delicious. It was such a hit, I will get him another one for Christmas. I would definitely recommend this as a gift!
2 people found this helpful
on November 11, 2015
My boyfriends mother absolutely loved this! She was impressed by not only the packaging but also the various delicious goodies that came with it. For what you are paying you are really getting quite a bit. The Coffee Tumbler was also just the right size for the amount of coffee she consumes. Thank you so much for this great package!
on December 25, 2017
Completely different than picture... low quality not worth it
on April 5, 2016
Very nice basket
Quick delivery
on January 10, 2015
the cup was cheap crap that leaked ,, the basket was nice but all in all this was not the best value
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.