Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 12 Days of Deals Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services RestaurantPV RestaurantPV RestaurantPV  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Metallica Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on September 21, 2011
My sister loved unpacking the box. She really liked all the skin and body treatments and her 90+ year old Mom is lovig the cookies.
on July 11, 2011
I bought this for my mom's birthday! She loved it!!! Said she used every part of it and it was all excellent taste and quality. Would purchase again.
on July 27, 2012
I got this basket as a mothers day gift. It arrived on time and intact. My mother loved the contents and the overall design. It is very girly but with a touch of sophistication. For the money a very good gift for that special lady in your life.
on November 11, 2013
I ordered this as a birthday gift for my niece, and while she loved it very much, one sleeve of the cookies was moldy. I can't figure out how to complain directly to company.
on November 18, 2015
my daughter gave this to me as a birthday present. i loved it since she had put so much work into it and it it looked high quality. but when she and i looked at the picture we found out that their were more things and bigger things on the picture than they gave to us we were very disappointed.
on January 12, 2015
It was a gift...some stuff looked cheap and not like the picture...i do not recommend this as a gift...
on September 4, 2013
I got this for my mom for her birthday. She loves it!! Its all stuff that has a nice smell, not over stimulating.
on October 18, 2013
I saw so many bad reviews about this after I purchased, and I was afraid, however it wasn't bad at all, it is very nice gift I like it, the only problem I found is the scents of the products, there is no scent I cant smell anything, which is quit disapponting
on August 23, 2013
This basket was a great mothers day gift compared to other baskets that I have seen this one was the best one for me.
on July 10, 2013
Got this for my Grandson to give to his Mom and she was very happy with it, lots of fun things inside.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.