Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on September 21, 2011
My sister loved unpacking the box. She really liked all the skin and body treatments and her 90+ year old Mom is lovig the cookies.
on November 11, 2013
I ordered this as a birthday gift for my niece, and while she loved it very much, one sleeve of the cookies was moldy. I can't figure out how to complain directly to company.
on July 11, 2011
I bought this for my mom's birthday! She loved it!!! Said she used every part of it and it was all excellent taste and quality. Would purchase again.
on November 27, 2014
Excellent
on November 18, 2014
GREAT!
on July 10, 2013
Got this for my Grandson to give to his Mom and she was very happy with it, lots of fun things inside.
on July 27, 2012
I got this basket as a mothers day gift. It arrived on time and intact. My mother loved the contents and the overall design. It is very girly but with a touch of sophistication. For the money a very good gift for that special lady in your life.
on November 18, 2015
my daughter gave this to me as a birthday present. i loved it since she had put so much work into it and it it looked high quality. but when she and i looked at the picture we found out that their were more things and bigger things on the picture than they gave to us we were very disappointed.
on October 18, 2013
I saw so many bad reviews about this after I purchased, and I was afraid, however it wasn't bad at all, it is very nice gift I like it, the only problem I found is the scents of the products, there is no scent I cant smell anything, which is quit disapponting
on August 23, 2013
This basket was a great mothers day gift compared to other baskets that I have seen this one was the best one for me.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.