Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Book House Cleaning themissing themissing themissing  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 93 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 137 reviews
on December 22, 2010
I purchased this for my sister for Christmas, because she loves receiving food and gourmet baskets. This was my first order from this company. My sister said it was mostly filled with "fluff," and most of the products were stale. I would like to get a refund on this gift or send her a new one. She said she didn't want to hurt my feelings, but she thought I would want to know. Nice basket, sis but almost everything was stale. Could this be last year's left overs? I would not reccommend this product. I give it an F for fraud advertising!
on December 15, 2011
We sent this to our close friends of over three decades and they were kind enough to tell us the truth of what arrived. Here are excerpts:
"I do want to report something I believe you would want to know about though. The recent Christmas basket we received was.... more then disappointing! Except for the crackers...and there was quite a bit of them, the rest was 98% inedible!!

The sweets were a joke of over packaging and then non-edible at the end of the opening adventure! The one exception were the two individually wrapped tiny truffles in a box, that were okay. There was a big package with one chocolate dipped dried out cookie that was also in it's own wrap...also, not to be eaten. The raspberry, chocolate individually wrapped cakes were so dried up/dehydrated it looked like survival food.....And they tasted like pure chemicals and artificial flavors to boot!
Which brings me to the "meat" section of the basket.....
this was by far the worst. The stink of both the lobster and salmon "spread" filled the air with what smelled and tasted like fish flavored chemicals. Earl, Bob, and I tasted a small amount just to verify the smell....that was a bad decision on our part....we needed emergency food in our mouth to counteract the bad taste! They even sent the cats running in the other direction. The salami was so white it was scarey!

Now I have to say, we actually really did enjoy this basket because we spent the afternoon laughing hysterically over the experience....so thank you for that memory! I imagine, however, that was not your intention....so here I am, the "brave" one telling the hard facts of how no matter how much you paid for that basket, you got ripped off!"
on January 12, 2013
I sent this as a Christmas gift and was so embarassed when my friend, the recipient, opened it up and tried to eat the rancid butter cookies, the old solidified cheese spread, along with the rest of the out of date spoiled food items.. None of the items were edible. My friend was hesitant to tell me this as he did not want to seem ungrateful but decided to let me know so I would never buy from Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets again. I told him not to worry, never again.
on December 16, 2014
My husband and I moved away from our hometown and left my adult children and grandchildren behind. This was the first Christmas I have spent without them Because of the move during the holiday season, the best I could do was send them something from Amazon. I SHOULD HAVE READ THE PRODUCT REVIEWS BEFORE SENDING THIS PRODUCT. At great risk to my feelings, one of my sons told me how terrible it was. The funk of the spreads, the tasteless (unless stale is a taste) other products. Amazon, you need to loose this company.
on April 19, 2014
This was the first time that I purchased this product as a surprise Easter gift for my wife of 45 years. The selection was varied and ranged from cake to candy to nuts. I thought that this would be an impressive present. However, I was both surprised and underwhelmed by how little the proportions were. For example, the chocolate raspberry cake came in a box roughly 7" x 4" x 1". However the cake was less about 35% of the size of the box it came in. For the price of this basket (~$45), the small proportions seemed both meager and, frankly, overpriced. If the rest of this company's products are like this, I'll avoid and certainly not recommend.
on December 13, 2013
To be clear, this was gifted to someone that generally doesn't get excited about gifts. But honestly, I was expecting more of a wow factor. For the price, I think you're better off going with something less extravagent. You're paying double or more than the typical basket and I don't think you're getting as much wow factor as you should for this price.

UPDATE: My mother was honest with me and basically told me it was terrible... Don't buy it...
on February 15, 2016
The soft center brownie was hard as a rock and the cookies tasted stale. Obviously the item had been sitting around for some time. Not what you would like for your 91 year old mother on her birthday. Beware.
on October 19, 2015
The packaging for the items was a third to nearly 1/2 larger than it needed to be to hold the actual food provided, and appears to have been done to make it look like the purchaser or recipient was getting a lot more than what was actually provided.
on December 3, 2013
everything was perfect, and a very good mix of products, esp. lots of chocolate!!!!!!!!!!! was a very nice presentation in the basket, and an interesting mix
on December 15, 2014
not at all like the one pictured. The items are okay, but nothing special. I ordered the large basket. I saw similar ones in a mall kiosk over the weekend for 1/2 the price. The greenery and bow look nothing like this. Mine had no greenery and a tacky small bow. I am ashamed to give this to the gift recipient and will just repurpose for myself.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.