Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 19, 2014
This was the first time that I purchased this product as a surprise Easter gift for my wife of 45 years. The selection was varied and ranged from cake to candy to nuts. I thought that this would be an impressive present. However, I was both surprised and underwhelmed by how little the proportions were. For example, the chocolate raspberry cake came in a box roughly 7" x 4" x 1". However the cake was less about 35% of the size of the box it came in. For the price of this basket (~$45), the small proportions seemed both meager and, frankly, overpriced. If the rest of this company's products are like this, I'll avoid and certainly not recommend.
8 helpful votes
on December 22, 2010
I purchased this for my sister for Christmas, because she loves receiving food and gourmet baskets. This was my first order from this company. My sister said it was mostly filled with "fluff," and most of the products were stale. I would like to get a refund on this gift or send her a new one. She said she didn't want to hurt my feelings, but she thought I would want to know. Nice basket, sis but almost everything was stale. Could this be last year's left overs? I would not reccommend this product. I give it an F for fraud advertising!
96 helpful votes
97 helpful votes
on January 12, 2013
I sent this as a Christmas gift and was so embarassed when my friend, the recipient, opened it up and tried to eat the rancid butter cookies, the old solidified cheese spread, along with the rest of the out of date spoiled food items.. None of the items were edible. My friend was hesitant to tell me this as he did not want to seem ungrateful but decided to let me know so I would never buy from Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets again. I told him not to worry, never again.
14 helpful votes
15 helpful votes
on December 16, 2014
My husband and I moved away from our hometown and left my adult children and grandchildren behind. This was the first Christmas I have spent without them Because of the move during the holiday season, the best I could do was send them something from Amazon. I SHOULD HAVE READ THE PRODUCT REVIEWS BEFORE SENDING THIS PRODUCT. At great risk to my feelings, one of my sons told me how terrible it was. The funk of the spreads, the tasteless (unless stale is a taste) other products. Amazon, you need to loose this company.
on December 13, 2013
To be clear, this was gifted to someone that generally doesn't get excited about gifts. But honestly, I was expecting more of a wow factor. For the price, I think you're better off going with something less extravagent. You're paying double or more than the typical basket and I don't think you're getting as much wow factor as you should for this price.

UPDATE: My mother was honest with me and basically told me it was terrible... Don't buy it...
on February 15, 2016
The soft center brownie was hard as a rock and the cookies tasted stale. Obviously the item had been sitting around for some time. Not what you would like for your 91 year old mother on her birthday. Beware.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on December 3, 2013
everything was perfect, and a very good mix of products, esp. lots of chocolate!!!!!!!!!!! was a very nice presentation in the basket, and an interesting mix
on January 2, 2015
Is ok but was much smaller then the picture. Would not purchase again. Could have gotten something locally that was much bigger, contained more things and costs much less!
1 helpful vote
on December 15, 2014
not at all like the one pictured. The items are okay, but nothing special. I ordered the large basket. I saw similar ones in a mall kiosk over the weekend for 1/2 the price. The greenery and bow look nothing like this. Mine had no greenery and a tacky small bow. I am ashamed to give this to the gift recipient and will just repurpose for myself.
1 helpful vote
2 helpful votes
on April 16, 2014
,This Basket is packaged so you the viewer will thinks its a bargain.. its not ,The picture is made to fool you in to thinking your at least buying a full size basket ,After all that the product is cheap ,,as well ..that have large boxes with small contents, Again packaged so the box is larger another cheap trick on the buyer .This puts a new meaning to the word buyer beware . .
17 helpful votes
18 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.