Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services victoria victoria victoria  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
VINE VOICEon May 6, 2015
As usual I waited until the last minute to get a Mother's Day gift for my wife. This arrived quickly and my wife loves it. Every so often I actually do something right and this was one of those times. She appreciates and enjoys this gift.
on January 20, 2012
Arrived right on time and wrapped in cellophane ready to gift give. First experience with this company and I know I will be buying again from them. The presentation is really pretty and I could not do it as well myself.
on October 25, 2010
Sent it to my friend. Got a very exciting feedback. She loved the product, the decoration. Shipment was quick.
Very happy with the product.
on April 21, 2014
The basket itself is exceptionally beautiful, but the products did not look as nice as the picture. I don't think it reflects the price, but it is a nice gift.
on January 28, 2014
Got for my grandma, she loved it. Seemed a bit pricey to me for what was inside, I guess you pay for the presentation. Was nice, though, she liked it. I personally was not very impressed.
on July 9, 2012
She loved it and now she wants more. I am so happy that she loved it. Now i can get more and she will keep on loving it.
on December 18, 2013
I ordered this as a last minute present and was pleasantly surprised that it arrived even faster than I thought it would. The items in the basket were of nice quality and smelled great.
on January 15, 2014
Bought this form my mom for her birthday! If you want to purchase a gift basket for someone who loves lotions and bath essentials this would be a great basket to order. Arrived quickly and in perfect condition.
on April 5, 2014
I bought this as a birthday gift for my grandmother, and she absolutely loves it. The only issue I'm having is getting her to use it as intended, instead of using it for decorations.
on May 23, 2013
Basket looks larger than what arrives. I should read more carefully and not let the picture influence. Would not purchase again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.