Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning heera heera avfly_channel_heera  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
VINE VOICEon May 6, 2015
As usual I waited until the last minute to get a Mother's Day gift for my wife. This arrived quickly and my wife loves it. Every so often I actually do something right and this was one of those times. She appreciates and enjoys this gift.
on April 21, 2014
The basket itself is exceptionally beautiful, but the products did not look as nice as the picture. I don't think it reflects the price, but it is a nice gift.
on January 28, 2014
Got for my grandma, she loved it. Seemed a bit pricey to me for what was inside, I guess you pay for the presentation. Was nice, though, she liked it. I personally was not very impressed.
on April 21, 2016
Absolutely wonderful . Delightful Rose fragrance and wonderful lotion and body butter I highly recommend it
on December 18, 2013
I ordered this as a last minute present and was pleasantly surprised that it arrived even faster than I thought it would. The items in the basket were of nice quality and smelled great.
on January 15, 2014
Bought this form my mom for her birthday! If you want to purchase a gift basket for someone who loves lotions and bath essentials this would be a great basket to order. Arrived quickly and in perfect condition.
on April 5, 2014
I bought this as a birthday gift for my grandmother, and she absolutely loves it. The only issue I'm having is getting her to use it as intended, instead of using it for decorations.
on February 1, 2015
I gave this to my girlfriend who loves the sent of roses. She loved it.
on May 31, 2014
I bought this for my Mom, who loves the smell-good stuff. This was a Great Mother's Day gift and she loves it.
on September 20, 2015
Good gift set

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.