Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on April 21, 2016
Absolutely wonderful . Delightful Rose fragrance and wonderful lotion and body butter I highly recommend it
on January 28, 2014
Got for my grandma, she loved it. Seemed a bit pricey to me for what was inside, I guess you pay for the presentation. Was nice, though, she liked it. I personally was not very impressed.
As usual I waited until the last minute to get a Mother's Day gift for my wife. This arrived quickly and my wife loves it. Every so often I actually do something right and this was one of those times. She appreciates and enjoys this gift.
on April 5, 2014
I bought this as a birthday gift for my grandmother, and she absolutely loves it. The only issue I'm having is getting her to use it as intended, instead of using it for decorations.
on April 21, 2014
The basket itself is exceptionally beautiful, but the products did not look as nice as the picture. I don't think it reflects the price, but it is a nice gift.
on May 31, 2014
I bought this for my Mom, who loves the smell-good stuff. This was a Great Mother's Day gift and she loves it.
on January 3, 2015
The wife like this as a gift... thanks
on July 3, 2014
Great gift for a woman. The wife bought it for my aunt to say thank you for something.
on January 15, 2014
Bought this form my mom for her birthday! If you want to purchase a gift basket for someone who loves lotions and bath essentials this would be a great basket to order. Arrived quickly and in perfect condition.
on December 18, 2013
I ordered this as a last minute present and was pleasantly surprised that it arrived even faster than I thought it would. The items in the basket were of nice quality and smelled great.