Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

As usual I waited until the last minute to get a Mother's Day gift for my wife. This arrived quickly and my wife loves it. Every so often I actually do something right and this was one of those times. She appreciates and enjoys this gift.
on April 21, 2014
The basket itself is exceptionally beautiful, but the products did not look as nice as the picture. I don't think it reflects the price, but it is a nice gift.
on December 18, 2013
I ordered this as a last minute present and was pleasantly surprised that it arrived even faster than I thought it would. The items in the basket were of nice quality and smelled great.
on January 15, 2014
Bought this form my mom for her birthday! If you want to purchase a gift basket for someone who loves lotions and bath essentials this would be a great basket to order. Arrived quickly and in perfect condition.
on April 5, 2014
I bought this as a birthday gift for my grandmother, and she absolutely loves it. The only issue I'm having is getting her to use it as intended, instead of using it for decorations.
on February 1, 2015
I gave this to my girlfriend who loves the sent of roses. She loved it.
on May 31, 2014
I bought this for my Mom, who loves the smell-good stuff. This was a Great Mother's Day gift and she loves it.
on September 20, 2015
Good gift set
on February 10, 2015
gift for friend at work. shows you care, she loved it.
on July 9, 2012
She loved it and now she wants more. I am so happy that she loved it. Now i can get more and she will keep on loving it.