Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 16, 2014
I would give this a better rating because it has all that is pictured, but on arrival it looked a lot smaller then I would imagin a gift basket to be, but all the items shown are in the basket. But my issue is that it is tightly sarain wrapped and once opened it looked like I bough a bunch of cheap coffee things and threw it in the basket. So with the basket wrapped its very small and unpleasing to look at, but once opened it looks like a 5 doller gift set. So be ready to want to add more to this.
5 people found this helpful
on August 27, 2015
Small and not worth it for the money. If you're looking for a little something as a filler gift, and you don't mind spending more than it looks like it's worth, then you're all set.
One person found this helpful
on October 20, 2013
I send this basket to a friend in the hospital, he never got iti. So I went to pick it up myseld and found out 1. It didnt have the "gift message" and 2. It looked nothing like the picture... I was a little disapointed. Now I am just waiting for my friend whom has recover to pick it up and tell me how it tastes,
on January 19, 2014
I purchased this basket for my dad who is a coffee lover. However nice this basket is, it does not stand up, but falls backward because it is top heavy. Despite this one downfall, it is a nice gift basket.
on June 17, 2014
Nice idea for coffee lovers but the biscotti could have been better...the candies were good as were the little tube cookies.
One person found this helpful
on July 7, 2014
Everything that could melt together, did. Nothing impressive or great tasting at all. Even at a discounted price I was disappointed.
on August 17, 2013
This made a fantastic birthday gift for someone very special who enjoys anything coffee.
Great reasonably priced gift for any occasion.
3 people found this helpful
on January 26, 2015
Didn't like the taste of any of it. Packaging looks cheap, especially after being shipped. Crumpled plastic, etc.
on July 3, 2014
These NEVER come just as shown
on January 4, 2016
Arrived 12/24 as told
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question