Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on January 16, 2014
I would give this a better rating because it has all that is pictured, but on arrival it looked a lot smaller then I would imagin a gift basket to be, but all the items shown are in the basket. But my issue is that it is tightly sarain wrapped and once opened it looked like I bough a bunch of cheap coffee things and threw it in the basket. So with the basket wrapped its very small and unpleasing to look at, but once opened it looks like a 5 doller gift set. So be ready to want to add more to this.
on October 20, 2013
I send this basket to a friend in the hospital, he never got iti. So I went to pick it up myseld and found out 1. It didnt have the "gift message" and 2. It looked nothing like the picture... I was a little disapointed. Now I am just waiting for my friend whom has recover to pick it up and tell me how it tastes,
on August 27, 2015
Small and not worth it for the money. If you're looking for a little something as a filler gift, and you don't mind spending more than it looks like it's worth, then you're all set.
on July 7, 2014
Everything that could melt together, did. Nothing impressive or great tasting at all. Even at a discounted price I was disappointed.
on August 17, 2013
This made a fantastic birthday gift for someone very special who enjoys anything coffee.
Great reasonably priced gift for any occasion.
on July 18, 2013
really hits the spot with coffee lovers, my sister enjoyed the variety and subtle coffee flavour's and of course the chocolate,thanks
on June 9, 2014
Was not what I was expecting. Small and overpriced. More details of products inside should be given, such as quantity and weight of each item.
on June 17, 2014
Nice idea for coffee lovers but the biscotti could have been better...the candies were good as were the little tube cookies.
on July 3, 2014
These NEVER come just as shown
on January 19, 2014
I purchased this basket for my dad who is a coffee lover. However nice this basket is, it does not stand up, but falls backward because it is top heavy. Despite this one downfall, it is a nice gift basket.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question