Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on September 1, 2013
I got this for my mother-in-law's birthday after reviewing many spa baskets. I usually send something from Harry and David and wanted something more personal this time. I chose this one based on the photo, product details, and reviews which were only two when I needed something, which wasn't the greatest but they were both favorable. I also had to have something delivered within a day since I had changed my mind about her gift. I'm glad I chose this one. She is very happy with it and is not the type to fib about liking it a lot if she didn't. :) Said the presentation was pretty, that she loved the smell and the variety of the products included. This is a lady that is used to very nice things so I trust her opinion.
11 people found this helpful
on August 15, 2010
I didn't see much use for the, admittedly cute, white bathtub shaped basket. Until my mother suggested I use it in my bathroom to keep my small counter from being overly cluttered. She was right. It was perfect! The products were lovely to use and didn't irritate my sensitive skin. I had just discovered I was allergic to the lavender products sold by the same company. But it turns out it was the lavender, not the product.
5 people found this helpful
on July 14, 2015
It was okay. Worked well to show we were thinking of our giftee, but not sure I'd be happy with gifting it for a special occasion.
on April 16, 2016
Are you kidding me on the 4 and 5 star reviews, this basket doesn't even deserve 1 star. My husband got me this basket for Easter and I so appreciate his efforts but it was the worst and let me tell you why...the Jasmine scent I can hardly smell and anything from Bath & Body Works would have been much more appreciated. The shower gel didn't have a pour opening and you couldn't even smell it and the body lotion does not absorb into the skin and barely smells. I am giving the shower gel, body lotion and spray away...really disappointed there!!! Next there is potpourri in the basket and you can find this type of potpourri at the $ store and will not be using that either. There was a hand towel in there not the loofah in the picture and the hand towel was white and thin and of very poor quality. The wire basket was OK but the leg was bent. To sum up the products were as cheap as they could be for the price he paid...ridiculous!!!! I told him to never buy me one of these baskets again to please go to Bath & Body Works or someplace reputable like that to purchase anything like this in the future. He could get so much more for his money and much better products. I do not in any way recommend this product for purchase, what a rip off!
2 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on January 13, 2014
This was a gift and was very appreciated. It contained all the items needed for a real 'pampering'. My fried loved it. Viv
One person found this helpful
on May 7, 2018
this is vary pretty & its came nice & good packed
on January 16, 2015
Wire basket had a couple sharp points and did not care much for the Jasmine scent. Maybe should have gotten a different scent and packaging.
on January 5, 2015
wife loves it
on June 6, 2015
Products in this assortment are dangerous for using around your mouth and eyes according to statements on the products themselves. This would have been nice to know before I sent them to my mother.
on August 20, 2014