Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services victoria victoria victoria  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on February 21, 2011
Wow, this is so overpriced! The items inside the basket are about what you would find in a wal-mart gift basket.
on February 15, 2011
Granted I never gave a basket before... I probably never will again after this experience... The thing looks kind of shoddy, nothing like the pic. The basket is this gnarly nicotine stained wood color, rather than the luxuriously dark wood color in the pic. The products inside look like dollar store cosmetics, or larger versions of something you might find in a medium scale hotel.

I feel like I've been suckered in by fake reviews really. I can't understand how someone would rate this crappy basket of crap 5 stars.

Obviously I wouldn't buy again, but in terms of subjective value... Were this the last gift on earth, I might pay $20 for it.

WAY over-priced.
on June 3, 2015
It was nice but I didnt get exactly what the basket showed. I got brown poporri and brown hand tiles and they are my least favorite colors. I wanted the white or Ivory as shown in the picture so I took my own ivory towels and replaced them in the basket. Plus there was no fabric hanging over the top edge of the basket. Just shredded white paper laying in the top of the basket with everything placed on it. I actually ordered a different basket today a month later for a very good friend of mine for his 60th birthday for later this month. I am having it shipped to
me to see I get what it shows in this basket picture. If not I will redo it and then unfortunately never order a basket again if this one is wrong. I know some baskets say they may not be exact but the ones I chose did not say that otherwise I would not order an expensive basket to be disappointed.
Disappointed Girl- I wanted to be able to ship baskets all over the US to family and friends but am afraid it wont be what I see on line...
Angela
on March 17, 2017
loved it
on June 7, 2013
My wife was pleasantly surprised,there are a variety of items in the basket which is the surprise. I would recommend this , t purchased it as a Mothers Day gift.
on July 30, 2013
For the money this is definitely not worth it. This is more like a Wal-mart clearance gift basket. You have been warned.
on February 12, 2014
The basket wasn't as big as I thought it would be. The towel that is included is about the size of a hand towel. The lotion and shower gel have a thinner consistency than I'm used to but the scent is heavenly and the body butter is nice.

I bought this as a 30th birthday gift to myself and regret wasting so much money. If you want a spa gift basket, take the money you would have spent on this to your local Walgreens and DIY it. You'll get a lot more bang for your buck.
on September 28, 2015
Bought this for my mom for Christmas last year; She loved it and said that she wanted to buy a few of the products to keep around the house.
on February 23, 2015
Products were to as high quality as I was hoping and was not as nice in appearance as picture suggested.
on December 23, 2015
I used this for Mother's Day and was very happy with the product size and quality.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question