Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on February 15, 2011
Granted I never gave a basket before... I probably never will again after this experience... The thing looks kind of shoddy, nothing like the pic. The basket is this gnarly nicotine stained wood color, rather than the luxuriously dark wood color in the pic. The products inside look like dollar store cosmetics, or larger versions of something you might find in a medium scale hotel.

I feel like I've been suckered in by fake reviews really. I can't understand how someone would rate this crappy basket of crap 5 stars.

Obviously I wouldn't buy again, but in terms of subjective value... Were this the last gift on earth, I might pay $20 for it.

WAY over-priced.
0Comment| 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 3, 2015
It was nice but I didnt get exactly what the basket showed. I got brown poporri and brown hand tiles and they are my least favorite colors. I wanted the white or Ivory as shown in the picture so I took my own ivory towels and replaced them in the basket. Plus there was no fabric hanging over the top edge of the basket. Just shredded white paper laying in the top of the basket with everything placed on it. I actually ordered a different basket today a month later for a very good friend of mine for his 60th birthday for later this month. I am having it shipped to
me to see I get what it shows in this basket picture. If not I will redo it and then unfortunately never order a basket again if this one is wrong. I know some baskets say they may not be exact but the ones I chose did not say that otherwise I would not order an expensive basket to be disappointed.
Disappointed Girl- I wanted to be able to ship baskets all over the US to family and friends but am afraid it wont be what I see on line...
Angela
on June 21, 2017
Great gift.
on September 28, 2015
Bought this for my mom for Christmas last year; She loved it and said that she wanted to buy a few of the products to keep around the house.
on June 22, 2017
Beautifully assembled, making a great impression. Was a great gift for my mother-in-law for mother's day.
on January 28, 2017
Wife's Christmas gift, she loves it.
on March 5, 2015
on February 12, 2017
Makes a nice gift for someone or for yourself.
on September 7, 2016
My wife loved this package. I'll be buying another one soon
on April 24, 2014
My husband bought this for my anniversary and I was actually really impressed by the variety of items in it and the quality. I especially like the bath roses. I love how it's not all bath items, it also has a few little chocolates and coffee in it, but not too many that you gain 10 pounds from a gift basket. Just a perfect blend. Highly recommend it to you guys out there that have wives that are super, super picky (aka want a diamond ring), but just a good, well rounded gift basket.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question