Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on February 15, 2011
Granted I never gave a basket before... I probably never will again after this experience... The thing looks kind of shoddy, nothing like the pic. The basket is this gnarly nicotine stained wood color, rather than the luxuriously dark wood color in the pic. The products inside look like dollar store cosmetics, or larger versions of something you might find in a medium scale hotel.

I feel like I've been suckered in by fake reviews really. I can't understand how someone would rate this crappy basket of crap 5 stars.

Obviously I wouldn't buy again, but in terms of subjective value... Were this the last gift on earth, I might pay $20 for it.

WAY over-priced.
0Comment| 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 21, 2017
Great gift.
on September 28, 2015
Bought this for my mom for Christmas last year; She loved it and said that she wanted to buy a few of the products to keep around the house.
on June 22, 2017
Beautifully assembled, making a great impression. Was a great gift for my mother-in-law for mother's day.
on January 28, 2017
Wife's Christmas gift, she loves it.
on February 12, 2017
Makes a nice gift for someone or for yourself.
on September 7, 2016
My wife loved this package. I'll be buying another one soon
on April 24, 2014
My husband bought this for my anniversary and I was actually really impressed by the variety of items in it and the quality. I especially like the bath roses. I love how it's not all bath items, it also has a few little chocolates and coffee in it, but not too many that you gain 10 pounds from a gift basket. Just a perfect blend. Highly recommend it to you guys out there that have wives that are super, super picky (aka want a diamond ring), but just a good, well rounded gift basket.
on December 23, 2015
I used this for Mother's Day and was very happy with the product size and quality.
on May 5, 2016
Love my basket! It's going to make a wonderful gift!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question