Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on June 18, 2012
We bought the gourmet food and snacks gift basket as a birthday present.
My wife talked to the recipient on the day of her birthday and she was delighted, but...
A second phone call several days later included mention of the gift.
"Where did you get this?" she asked. "Don't waste your money again".
According to her report, the gift was mostly boxes, boxes within boxes, and little content.

Getting accurate feedback from those who receive gift baskets and similar products is problematic--the recipient (unlike our friend!) is usually concerned about hurting the feelings of the giver when they are disappointed.
11 comment| 142 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 27, 2017
The day the basket arrived, we opened the "Double chocolate raspberry cake" to find it covered in mold and rock hard... The rest of the items were also stale. This was such an embarrassing mothers day present. Huge waste of money, and also very disappointing to see my hard working mother open up molded food as her present...
review imagereview image
on January 19, 2015
The basket consisted of a few small boxes of chocolates and cookies. I was shocked at how little there was. I was giving it as a birthday gift. I apologized to the recipient. I will never buy from the vendor again!!!
on December 6, 2016
I purchased as a gift to my parents so I did not get to see the actual gift but my mom called to tell me how much they enjoyed the snacks and even concern how much I must've paid for such delicious treats!
on January 3, 2017
tastes good/
on February 20, 2015
decent enough but price seems a teeny bit high. loved experimenting with it and would recommend as a non-personal gift to someone
on December 13, 2011
This was a birthday gift for my sister. She was so pleased with this basket and said that everything was very fresh, tasty and good quality. I'll order this again thanks.
on July 24, 2016
Well I wasn't satisfied with the size of the basket, I think the presentation and the picture of it are misleading, I don't think it was worth the money. I won't be ordering and more of them.
on May 3, 2017
I was very surprised by the small size. It's very, very overpriced. Thou presentation was nice.
on January 13, 2015
My brother in law enjoyed this basket. He's a world traveler so it seemed like he would.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question