Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on June 18, 2012
We bought the gourmet food and snacks gift basket as a birthday present.
My wife talked to the recipient on the day of her birthday and she was delighted, but...
A second phone call several days later included mention of the gift.
"Where did you get this?" she asked. "Don't waste your money again".
According to her report, the gift was mostly boxes, boxes within boxes, and little content.

Getting accurate feedback from those who receive gift baskets and similar products is problematic--the recipient (unlike our friend!) is usually concerned about hurting the feelings of the giver when they are disappointed.
11 comment| 142 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 27, 2017
The day the basket arrived, we opened the "Double chocolate raspberry cake" to find it covered in mold and rock hard... The rest of the items were also stale. This was such an embarrassing mothers day present. Huge waste of money, and also very disappointing to see my hard working mother open up molded food as her present...
review imagereview image
on December 6, 2016
I purchased as a gift to my parents so I did not get to see the actual gift but my mom called to tell me how much they enjoyed the snacks and even concern how much I must've paid for such delicious treats!
on January 3, 2017
tastes good/
on February 20, 2015
decent enough but price seems a teeny bit high. loved experimenting with it and would recommend as a non-personal gift to someone
on December 13, 2011
This was a birthday gift for my sister. She was so pleased with this basket and said that everything was very fresh, tasty and good quality. I'll order this again thanks.
on July 24, 2016
Well I wasn't satisfied with the size of the basket, I think the presentation and the picture of it are misleading, I don't think it was worth the money. I won't be ordering and more of them.
on May 3, 2017
I was very surprised by the small size. It's very, very overpriced. Thou presentation was nice.
on January 13, 2015
My brother in law enjoyed this basket. He's a world traveler so it seemed like he would.
on March 15, 2014
It's tough choosing a birthday gift for a 92 year old who lives 600 miles away. But, I chose the Old World Charm Gourmet Food and Snacks and my mother really liked it. When you're struggling to get something for someone who has everything they need for comfort and peace of mind, consider these types of gifts. Reading the reviews helped me make the choice, so I'd recommend this for those who aren't skilled at gifting, especially guys like me.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question