Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on June 18, 2012
We bought the gourmet food and snacks gift basket as a birthday present.
My wife talked to the recipient on the day of her birthday and she was delighted, but...
A second phone call several days later included mention of the gift.
"Where did you get this?" she asked. "Don't waste your money again".
According to her report, the gift was mostly boxes, boxes within boxes, and little content.

Getting accurate feedback from those who receive gift baskets and similar products is problematic--the recipient (unlike our friend!) is usually concerned about hurting the feelings of the giver when they are disappointed.
142 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on April 1, 2013
The contents were mediocre at best. The presentation was poorly done with a cardboard container. The overall appearance was small and not impressive. .
32 people found this helpful
on February 6, 2013
The folks who received it told me to ask for a credit. Stale and terrible looking. I did get the requested credit.
22 people found this helpful
on February 14, 2014
I ordered a basket for my mom and my wife for Valentines. They were shipped separately but ordered at same time (Mom in NC and me in FL). Today (Valentines) I opened the box that I had hid and inside was not what I had ordered. It was Manly Mans gift package that was cheaper than what I paid. Kind of ruined the morning I had planned. I put in for an exchange on Amazon and they said they would send me the real basket and just keep the one that was sent. I decided to call my mom and see if she received the correct thing. She did, however, she had started to eat the items and she said they were stale (The wafers) and some crushed. Overall, she said it tasted bad and old. She never complains. So, as you see, it felt like a big bust. A waste of time. I read the reviews of the poor quality, but it seemed to be a majority positive, which makes me think the reviews were false. now looking back, there are a lot of negative reviews. I had to contact Amazon again to get a complete refund. Now I have to send back the Manly man basket, and refuse the replacement when it arrives (That I am never home for so I know I will have to contact amazon again). They said my mom can keep whats left though....

So in summary. Poor quality. Don't buy!
11 people found this helpful
on January 19, 2015
The basket consisted of a few small boxes of chocolates and cookies. I was shocked at how little there was. I was giving it as a birthday gift. I apologized to the recipient. I will never buy from the vendor again!!!
3 people found this helpful
on December 23, 2012
I ordered this for my "have everything" father-in-law because he loves snacks himself and shares them with visitors. Fortunately, I had this sent to me instead of shipping it to him because he would have told me it was wonderful and I wouldn't have known the truth. I suspect that this has happened to quite a few buyers who gave this as a gift and the recipient didn't complain so the buyers wrote a good review. It is absolutely NOT overflowing with goodies as stated in the description. The picture is very misleading. The basket is not nearly as full as the picture shows. I could have put together a larger basket with more variety for less money. We ended up buying a few more items from a local shop and putting them into the box with the basket. I would have returned it if it had arrived at our home sooner. It took it quite a bit more time to ship than other items ordered on the same day and we received it four days before Christmas.
22 people found this helpful
on July 24, 2016
Well I wasn't satisfied with the size of the basket, I think the presentation and the picture of it are misleading, I don't think it was worth the money. I won't be ordering and more of them.
on December 6, 2016
I purchased as a gift to my parents so I did not get to see the actual gift but my mom called to tell me how much they enjoyed the snacks and even concern how much I must've paid for such delicious treats!
on February 25, 2016
Totally not worth the price. I ordered this to give as a gift and was almost embarrassed to give it alone. Very small in size.
One person found this helpful
on February 2, 2013
I probably won't get this product again. It was ok but barely. It was smaller than I gathered from the photo and the assortment of food items inside were ok but no more than products I could have bought at the local grocery store.

Not a bad gift but not something I would recommend.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question