Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 1, 2013
The contents were mediocre at best. The presentation was poorly done with a cardboard container. The overall appearance was small and not impressive. .
30 helpful votes
31 helpful votes
on February 14, 2014
I ordered a basket for my mom and my wife for Valentines. They were shipped separately but ordered at same time (Mom in NC and me in FL). Today (Valentines) I opened the box that I had hid and inside was not what I had ordered. It was Manly Mans gift package that was cheaper than what I paid. Kind of ruined the morning I had planned. I put in for an exchange on Amazon and they said they would send me the real basket and just keep the one that was sent. I decided to call my mom and see if she received the correct thing. She did, however, she had started to eat the items and she said they were stale (The wafers) and some crushed. Overall, she said it tasted bad and old. She never complains. So, as you see, it felt like a big bust. A waste of time. I read the reviews of the poor quality, but it seemed to be a majority positive, which makes me think the reviews were false. now looking back, there are a lot of negative reviews. I had to contact Amazon again to get a complete refund. Now I have to send back the Manly man basket, and refuse the replacement when it arrives (That I am never home for so I know I will have to contact amazon again). They said my mom can keep whats left though....

So in summary. Poor quality. Don't buy!
10 helpful votes
11 helpful votes
on December 23, 2012
I ordered this for my "have everything" father-in-law because he loves snacks himself and shares them with visitors. Fortunately, I had this sent to me instead of shipping it to him because he would have told me it was wonderful and I wouldn't have known the truth. I suspect that this has happened to quite a few buyers who gave this as a gift and the recipient didn't complain so the buyers wrote a good review. It is absolutely NOT overflowing with goodies as stated in the description. The picture is very misleading. The basket is not nearly as full as the picture shows. I could have put together a larger basket with more variety for less money. We ended up buying a few more items from a local shop and putting them into the box with the basket. I would have returned it if it had arrived at our home sooner. It took it quite a bit more time to ship than other items ordered on the same day and we received it four days before Christmas.
22 helpful votes
23 helpful votes
on February 6, 2013
The folks who received it told me to ask for a credit. Stale and terrible looking. I did get the requested credit.
20 helpful votes
21 helpful votes
on January 19, 2015
The basket consisted of a few small boxes of chocolates and cookies. I was shocked at how little there was. I was giving it as a birthday gift. I apologized to the recipient. I will never buy from the vendor again!!!
on January 5, 2012
For the past couple of years I have been giving the "Thanks a Million" gift basket to this client but decided for Christmas 2011 I would upgrade and finally decided on this gift basket instead.

I adore receiving and giving gift baskets like these because they are so ideal for gifts of men/women or clients/corporate or young/old or single/couples and gift baskets are also perfect for babies gifts, pet gifts and special interest gifts like gardening or coffee or beauty or gourmet, etc whatever interests or hobbies your friends have there will be a gift basket to suit them.

The feedback was very positive from the client, so I can only assume that the "Art of Appreciation Old World Charm Gourmet Gift Basket" is as lovely as it appears on the sales page here... I know I would like one myself - lol!!!
on January 13, 2015
My brother in law enjoyed this basket. He's a world traveler so it seemed like he would.
on December 6, 2016
I purchased as a gift to my parents so I did not get to see the actual gift but my mom called to tell me how much they enjoyed the snacks and even concern how much I must've paid for such delicious treats!
on March 15, 2014
It's tough choosing a birthday gift for a 92 year old who lives 600 miles away. But, I chose the Old World Charm Gourmet Food and Snacks and my mother really liked it. When you're struggling to get something for someone who has everything they need for comfort and peace of mind, consider these types of gifts. Reading the reviews helped me make the choice, so I'd recommend this for those who aren't skilled at gifting, especially guys like me.
on December 13, 2011
This was a birthday gift for my sister. She was so pleased with this basket and said that everything was very fresh, tasty and good quality. I'll order this again thanks.
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question