Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on December 6, 2016
I purchased as a gift to my parents so I did not get to see the actual gift but my mom called to tell me how much they enjoyed the snacks and even concern how much I must've paid for such delicious treats!
on March 15, 2014
It's tough choosing a birthday gift for a 92 year old who lives 600 miles away. But, I chose the Old World Charm Gourmet Food and Snacks and my mother really liked it. When you're struggling to get something for someone who has everything they need for comfort and peace of mind, consider these types of gifts. Reading the reviews helped me make the choice, so I'd recommend this for those who aren't skilled at gifting, especially guys like me.
on December 13, 2011
This was a birthday gift for my sister. She was so pleased with this basket and said that everything was very fresh, tasty and good quality. I'll order this again thanks.
on July 24, 2016
Well I wasn't satisfied with the size of the basket, I think the presentation and the picture of it are misleading, I don't think it was worth the money. I won't be ordering and more of them.
on May 3, 2017
I was very surprised by the small size. It's very, very overpriced. Thou presentation was nice.
on August 15, 2016
I WAS GOING TO GIVE THIS TO SOMEONE 4 THEIR BIRTHDAY , BUT I KEPT IT 4 MYSELF. LOVED IT.
on February 2, 2013
I probably won't get this product again. It was ok but barely. It was smaller than I gathered from the photo and the assortment of food items inside were ok but no more than products I could have bought at the local grocery store.

Not a bad gift but not something I would recommend.
on January 22, 2017
great product and was received before delivery date
on November 17, 2012
While laid up at home unable to go out, my wife's birthday still needed attention. The Old World Charm basket pleased my wife in every sense. While the portions of eavh item are predictably small, all are high quality and came in a tastefully put together gift basket.
on January 3, 2017
tastes good/
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question