Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on March 31, 2015
I ordered this product to give as a gift but when it arrived I was so shocked at how tiny and cheap it looked. This review is not about the actual products inside but I could not give this gift because it looked like something you could get at a thrift store. I had to return this product because it was not worth the price by a long-shot.
3 people found this helpful
on February 25, 2012
I purchased this gift basket for my wife for Christmas. While she did appreciate the gift, she later told me that the items in the basket seemed "cheap." The bath salts didn't really smell all that great, the Body Butter was just goop, and the containers were made of cheap and flimsy plastic. I haven't tried any of the products myself but as someone that spent $50 on a gift, it speaks volumes to me that the recipient was not really pleased with it. I would expect to see a product like this at a discount store or on a clearance isle. I certainly would not expect to see it sold for $50.
27 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on May 17, 2014
My Niece loved receiving the basket, but she loved using all the items for her at home Spa Day even more! Wonderful compilation for the special person in your life needing a luxury indulgence in their everyday life!
One person found this helpful
on September 19, 2016
Purchased as a gift.
on March 8, 2013
Had previousl received a gift basket of Green Tea Zen and really loved it. Seached to find
something similar and found this on Amazon and it is better then the one I had received some time ago. Great deal and not stong scented.
|0Comment|Report abuse
My wife and I bought this as a Mother's Day gift for my mother. We picked the basket not only because it is green tea--my wife is Japanese and liked the Japan connection--but we also liked the total package including the basket, bath towel, and body scrubber along with the various bath items. We also liked that it comes with some actual green tea to sip, which is a nice touch.

The set was a huge hit, and my mother was thrilled with it. She said everything had a lovely smell, and she enjoyed the entire set. I would definitely consider giving this set as a gift again, or even just buying one for our own home.

The only thing I would change about this is I wish the set came in a bamboo basket instead of a wicker basket, just the keep the theme.
10 people found this helpful
on June 17, 2013
I loved this basket. The scents were great(green Tea and lemon) This basket was great after a long day and it truly relaxed me. I am still using the body scrub which is great. I gave a family member the Green tea with gensing in it.
on January 5, 2016
Both my sister and niece we we disappointed. I felt bad because I gave the gift nit up to par. Please do better.
One person found this helpful
on September 13, 2015
person liked it
on December 9, 2012
This thing is awesome. It's full of good stuff and it looks amazing. This is the perfect gift for someone who likes salon type sets at a low price.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.