Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning heera heera avfly_channel_heera  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on February 25, 2012
I purchased this gift basket for my wife for Christmas. While she did appreciate the gift, she later told me that the items in the basket seemed "cheap." The bath salts didn't really smell all that great, the Body Butter was just goop, and the containers were made of cheap and flimsy plastic. I haven't tried any of the products myself but as someone that spent $50 on a gift, it speaks volumes to me that the recipient was not really pleased with it. I would expect to see a product like this at a discount store or on a clearance isle. I certainly would not expect to see it sold for $50.
on March 31, 2015
I ordered this product to give as a gift but when it arrived I was so shocked at how tiny and cheap it looked. This review is not about the actual products inside but I could not give this gift because it looked like something you could get at a thrift store. I had to return this product because it was not worth the price by a long-shot.
on July 11, 2015
Packaged beautifully but, all the products were made in China and were inferior in my opinion. The lotion was very watery, the cream was the same. The soap really didn't give off much fragrance and the poof was very poorly made. As I said, aesthetically pleasing but, lacking on the product quality. I have seen similar type products come and go at my local dollar store.
My wife and I bought this as a Mother's Day gift for my mother. We picked the basket not only because it is green tea--my wife is Japanese and liked the Japan connection--but we also liked the total package including the basket, bath towel, and body scrubber along with the various bath items. We also liked that it comes with some actual green tea to sip, which is a nice touch.

The set was a huge hit, and my mother was thrilled with it. She said everything had a lovely smell, and she enjoyed the entire set. I would definitely consider giving this set as a gift again, or even just buying one for our own home.

The only thing I would change about this is I wish the set came in a bamboo basket instead of a wicker basket, just the keep the theme.
on January 5, 2016
Both my sister and niece we we disappointed. I felt bad because I gave the gift nit up to par. Please do better.
on December 25, 2012
Awful! Does not have a pleasant smell. Too bad we can't make decent gift baskets here in the United States. You live and learn.
on May 17, 2014
My Niece loved receiving the basket, but she loved using all the items for her at home Spa Day even more! Wonderful compilation for the special person in your life needing a luxury indulgence in their everyday life!
on September 19, 2016
Purchased as a gift.
on December 28, 2012
Green tea is supposed to calm the senses...however, the product smells like dirty feet. The body wash doesn't feel clean, and my skin feels like an alligator after washing with it. The lotion is goopy and gross. I know because it was all over everything when I open the box. The "aluminum seal" on the containers look like someone's 9-year old wrapped the top in tin foil. So pf course, during shipping, the "seal" got loose and lotion was everywhere. I threw away the tea bags due to the nasty smell. The body scrub feels like someone just poured table salt into the body gel.

All in all...yuck blah. I will never order from them again.
on February 5, 2012
I purchased this arrangement for an Aunt for Christmas and she really likes it. She's a big fan of spa products, and I find that these types of products are good presents for my aunts and female relatives.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.