Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on March 31, 2015
I ordered this product to give as a gift but when it arrived I was so shocked at how tiny and cheap it looked. This review is not about the actual products inside but I could not give this gift because it looked like something you could get at a thrift store. I had to return this product because it was not worth the price by a long-shot.
on February 25, 2012
I purchased this gift basket for my wife for Christmas. While she did appreciate the gift, she later told me that the items in the basket seemed "cheap." The bath salts didn't really smell all that great, the Body Butter was just goop, and the containers were made of cheap and flimsy plastic. I haven't tried any of the products myself but as someone that spent $50 on a gift, it speaks volumes to me that the recipient was not really pleased with it. I would expect to see a product like this at a discount store or on a clearance isle. I certainly would not expect to see it sold for $50.
11 comment| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 17, 2014
My Niece loved receiving the basket, but she loved using all the items for her at home Spa Day even more! Wonderful compilation for the special person in your life needing a luxury indulgence in their everyday life!
on September 19, 2016
Purchased as a gift.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
My wife and I bought this as a Mother's Day gift for my mother. We picked the basket not only because it is green tea--my wife is Japanese and liked the Japan connection--but we also liked the total package including the basket, bath towel, and body scrubber along with the various bath items. We also liked that it comes with some actual green tea to sip, which is a nice touch.

The set was a huge hit, and my mother was thrilled with it. She said everything had a lovely smell, and she enjoyed the entire set. I would definitely consider giving this set as a gift again, or even just buying one for our own home.

The only thing I would change about this is I wish the set came in a bamboo basket instead of a wicker basket, just the keep the theme.
on June 17, 2013
I loved this basket. The scents were great(green Tea and lemon) This basket was great after a long day and it truly relaxed me. I am still using the body scrub which is great. I gave a family member the Green tea with gensing in it.
on January 5, 2016
Both my sister and niece we we disappointed. I felt bad because I gave the gift nit up to par. Please do better.
on December 28, 2012
Green tea is supposed to calm the senses...however, the product smells like dirty feet. The body wash doesn't feel clean, and my skin feels like an alligator after washing with it. The lotion is goopy and gross. I know because it was all over everything when I open the box. The "aluminum seal" on the containers look like someone's 9-year old wrapped the top in tin foil. So pf course, during shipping, the "seal" got loose and lotion was everywhere. I threw away the tea bags due to the nasty smell. The body scrub feels like someone just poured table salt into the body gel.

All in all...yuck blah. I will never order from them again.
on February 5, 2012
I purchased this arrangement for an Aunt for Christmas and she really likes it. She's a big fan of spa products, and I find that these types of products are good presents for my aunts and female relatives.
on June 8, 2013
I purchased this gift basket for my Mom's birthday. She called when it arrived very happy. It came on time and as described. She was especially happy with the bamboo box all the items came in. I would order again, perhaps for my sisters birthday.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.