Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Handyman's Toolbox of Treats Gift Tote
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 25, 2011
Everything was expired- so disappointing!!! I thought this would make a cute gift for my step dad but unfortunately he wasnt able to enjoy 90% of it. It wasnt just a couple months expired either..it was over a year old!
on July 8, 2011
Not a good value for the money. Not as pictured, not nearly as full. Crackers were soggy and some of the boxes were crushed.
on July 6, 2011
I actually received this gift. half of it was inedible (processed brie cheese? seriously?) and the rest was a low-quality product in fancy packaging (honey-roasted peanuts?). it is totally absurd to pay $50, let alone $20. if this had been the package of food you paid $5 for as an "in-flight meal" i'd have been disappointed. you could do *much* better at whole foods with a $20 bill.
on December 28, 2012
Be sure to read the reviews from the recipients because they are the ones who will tell you that these processed foods are over rated, non edible junk!
It's truly hard to tell the gift giver not to send these "baskets" any more because it was the thought that counts, right?
Well, maybe not. For $50 you could do a lot better.
Some of the food was packaged in India. How old do you think these items are and what are they made of?
A lot of unhealthy and unpleasant tasting chemistry.
Seriously, I unveiled the "basket" at a hoilday party to share and it becme the laughing stock of "bad' or "how bad will the next item be?" And I'm not talking food connossieurs here. I had people in every age bracket, too. The kids wouldn't even eat the cookies. One of them tried to feed a moresel to the dog and even he refused.
Please, please, do yourself a favor and do not ever send this box of crap to anyone that you like.
THIS MAY BE THE MODERN WAY OF "UNFRIENDING" SOMEONE!
on June 17, 2013
The picture is deceptive. I ordered this basket for my husbands Fathers Day present and did not get everything that is pictured. What I did get was a small cup of salty cheese, a big box that said double chocolate raspberry cake with a regular cookie size something that I would not call a cake, a pack of peanuts, chocolate chip cookies and crackers. I can't believe they charged totaled
over $50 including shipping but was not worth over $10. I feel ripped off. I'm had to buy my husband another gift because I APPRECIATED HIM MORE THAN THAT. AVOID THIS RIP OFF!!!!!!
on June 30, 2013
First of all, it's not a "Gift Bag Tote". It is a cardboard box with a picture of a tote bag on the outside. The food was stale at best. Happy Mother's Day, right? I won't buy form Art of Appreciation ever again.
on July 2, 2014
Hi Everyone (and Amazon),

To be honest, I should have really read all the reviews before making my purchase...
First of all, I usually never make complains...but I do have to complain about this.
This was a father's day gift for my father who was in the US at the time - obviously a special gift.
Al though he received the gift basket in time and the presentation of the basket itself was good and as shown in the picture, unfortunately, most of the products such as the biscuits and brownies (to name but a few) were very old. The brownies had to be thrown away.
The worst part is that NONE of the products had an expiry date (use by OR best before date). Only very few products were enjoyed but the rest were very old.
Section 8 of the Food Safety Act 1990 (UK LAW) states that it is an offence to sell any food that does not comply with food safety requirements namely, food that:
-could be damaging to your health, e.g. something harmful has been added
-is unfit for human consumption, for example has caused food poisoning or has decomposed
-is contaminated (whether by some non-food matter or in some other way) such that it would be unreasonable to expect it to be used for human consumption in that state. For example the food is mouldy.
So in this country (UK) this would be illegal. I am not too sure if the same applies in the USA. Nevertheless, I feel that this ultimately results in a health hazard too.
As a result, I not only feel disappointed with this but also "cheated". I will not be making any purchases such as this in future and I will be putting in a formal complaint.

Thanks
on January 13, 2013
The basket had a great appearance online and looked to be "larger" than it was especially for the price. The contents were very small and individually priced. I bought this for my brother the portions were appropriate for a child. The same held true for the second basket of equal value I sent to my mother- in law. The only saving grace was the discount I received with applying for amazon credit card and receiving 50% discount.
on June 9, 2014
I ordered this gift basket for my Husband as a surprise for his birthday. He was in another State with his military unit getting ready for deployment, and I was worried that he would not celebrate by himself. I chose to have this basket gift wrapped and delivered to his hotel. The wonder in his voice was awesome! He loved the "Tool Kit" and has enjoyed a sweet treat each day from this Mecca of goodies! I had to give 4 stars only because the Chocolate Raspberry Cake was very dry and stale he said... That was a big deal since I wasn't there to bake him his favorite cake. All in All this basket is a great gift idea, and I will be ordering another one for my Nephew for his Birthday!
on January 8, 2013
Overpriced collection of inferior, heavily preserved snacks. Long life Brie Cheese Spread - seriously? Do not waste your money or your palate. I gave it 1 star because 0 is not an option.