Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets With Heartfelt Sympathy Gift Basket, Small
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on June 1, 2012
I give this item 3 stars because I sent this package to a friend who lost her father. About a week later, after not getting a thank you (which is out of character for my friend) I reached out to see if she had received the package (very tacky), she said she had been wondering who sent it for days. I filled out the message that was supposed to be sent along with the package, but apparently it never got to her. I read that others had this problem in the reviews, but was hoping it had been fixed, but no it has not. She said she enjoyed the package, but it would have been nice to have my message go along with the package so I would not have to ask if she got it, which can be pretty awkward and tacky especially during such a touchy time. Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Small With Heartfelt Sympathy
on November 15, 2011
I received an email from Amazon stating the recepient was happy with the basket but they did not know whom it came from. So I am very pleased that the recepient was happy but not happy that they did not receive the gift note. This was for a death in their family who was very close. I mean I can easily contact her but the note was of been much more personal. Not knocking Amazon I am definitely a fan but not happy about this incident.
on May 17, 2013
I ordered basket for my friend whose brother passed away. I wrote a nice note conveying my sympathies. The package was delivered a day late with a note saying "A Surprise For You!". On top of that, it was left on her balcony with no note that it was even delivered. I know the delivery isn't the seller's fault, but I was still embarrassed over the note accompanying the basket. The quality was also not up to the one portrayed in the picture. It will do as a kind gesture in a pinch, but I don't think I will be ordering from here again.
on September 2, 2013
This wasn't what I was looking to get for my mother on mothers day, but she LOVED it so, it all worked out :)
But next Mothers day, I think I'll get an "Art of Appreciation" basket that is more suited for the occasion.
on November 11, 2015
My friend received the gift box and loved it but Amazon forgot to put my note with the shipment so she didn't know who it was from. Luckily she posted it on Facebook and I was able to let her know it was from me.
on November 1, 2012
I sent this to a friend who had just loSt their mother. it a ride to the house only 2 days after I have purchased it it was definitely worth the money
on September 17, 2013
Nothing extraordinary, It Look gorgeous but the quality of the products is not outstanding. I will pick a brand name of products next time.
on January 27, 2012
recently bought this as a gift and was slightly surprised by the size but overall a good a very presentable gift basket
on April 17, 2016
The right size package. Easy to carry to your neighbor who just got into the hospital & enough chocolates to last them 1/2 a week. Would buy again if occasion arises.......
on July 31, 2010
It looks so nice and the concept is good. But in both cases that I send this sympathy gift basket I never heard from the receiving party that they liked it or not and I didn't feel it was a good idea to bug them about it. Would I recommend it? Yes, but it would be good to find out from the company when it was send and when they could expect it to arrive. I think death is such a touchy subject that it is not this companies fault if the parties I sent these gifts too never thanked me for them.