Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on April 20, 2014
Not at all happy with the product I received. I would have sent it back but it was a present I needed right away! The basket was not as nice as pictured and 3 of the items listed were not included. When presented with a picture and a list of items included in the purchase, that is what you should receive. I would not recommend purchasing from this vendor. I feel as if I was cheated and didn't receive what I paid for.
on February 12, 2011
This came in a smaller than expected box. The image looks bigger than what you get. I will see what the response is on Valentines day and update my review. Make sure this is not the only gift you have ready or she will be disappointed!! I will check back by 2/19/2011.

OK- Valentines was here and she did like the little bear in the basket. I upped my rating a star. Everything was smaller than it looked... it was nicely packed... the soap was in the shape of a honey comb, all items had a bear theme with honey and almonds. Was OK, and she said she liked it, but she loved her other items more... It was ok as part of a barrage of gifts... Remember...If your "honey" aint happy, aint nobody happy:)
on May 29, 2014
the gift basket arrived on time & in good packaging my fault with this item is that it did not contain the correct items it was missing 2 items i complained about this & they sent out a replacement which also was missing the same 2 items, this item on both occasions did NOT have 7 items as advertised it only had 5 will not be using this seller again
on June 7, 2014
Item arrived on time but did not contain what was advertised. It had a cheap wash cloth that made the whole basket appear "cheap". Would not recommend.
on April 4, 2014
ordered this for my friend and she loved it!! the lotions smelled awsome and the bear was a cute touch.
on November 2, 2013
This was a birthday gift for my 16 year old grand daughter and she loved it. Especially the Bear and body wash set with scent of honey.
on December 29, 2013
It came with bath crystals, a bear and a bunch of other things that she loves. Definetly recommend buying it.
on November 11, 2012
I ordered this gift basket for my friend for her birthday. I was disappointed it was not what I expected to be. The gift set looks different and ugly.
on January 10, 2013
Smaller than picture looks. The products is good, my daughter liked it. Just would like bigger bottles. smells great thou.
on February 4, 2013
Got this for my mom for x'mas, and she loved it - thought the bear was super cute, and it came in time on x-mas eve :)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question