Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 24, 2011
I was disappointed when I recieved this set, which was to be a gift for a friend. The packaging looked so much nicer online. In fact, the basket is cardboard and the products are very cheap. The sisal body sponge was torn and frayed! The product description is very misleading and I would be embarrassed to give this as a gift! I tried to return it, but it was not returnable! The product is cheap, not worth the money, and the whole experience was very frustrating.
77 helpful votes
78 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on June 8, 2017
The picture and what I received are different. The glass inside was broken and everything inside was super cheap not a good gift it was junk.
on November 18, 2017
Thanks!
on June 7, 2017
Very nice baskets. Thanks
on March 2, 2016
She enjoyed
on February 13, 2012
I purchased this gift basket for my wife as a valentine's day gift. The fragrance after just opening the Amazon box was delightful and everything was organized well. There are two primary reasons I am displeased with this item. First, the container appeared in the photo to be a hard, durable basket made of some material at least resembling stone. With that hope, I looked forward to being able to use the container as a decorative bowl on an end table or in the kitchen. However, the container I received was no more than cardboard, easily bent and hardly more decorative than the Amazon box that it was shipped in. With this considered, we come to my second issue with this item...the price. This item is roughly $20-$25 overpriced in my opinion. With a nice stone-like container this item could pretty easily bring the $65 I've paid for it.

Now, a few bits of information to be fair to the seller:
1. I am a man, not an expert in bath soaps and bathing utensils, and am not familiar with retail pricing of each individual product contained within the basket. All I know is that it costs me under $5 for a bottle of Old Spice Body Wash and a couple more dollars for a wash cloth.
2. I must reemphasize, once more, I AM NOT AN EXPERT IN PRICING of women's bathing products.
3. I won't be giving my wife the basket until Valentine's Day tomorrow, and her reaction is what really reveals the true value of the basket.
19 helpful votes
20 helpful votes
on November 7, 2016
It looks beautiful but WAY smaller than I expected, for the price. We order two for our managers, as an appreciation for all the hard work they do and they way they support their staff ( yes, they ARE that good) but the item was small for the price ( and this was their largest size?) and I know we could have found something with the same quality at way less. We needed it right away, if not I would have returned it. Will not order again -
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on February 10, 2015
This was a gift...never did get any comments on it!
on April 18, 2016
She loved it. I loved how much she loved it. Thank you. So much.
2 helpful votes
on December 12, 2012
Appreciation gift??? My brother has very good taste and I was surprised to have received this for Christmas and shocked at the price. He clearly thought what was advertised in the picture was what I would get. Basket???? No cute basket as a permanent or useful keepsake for me. I got a decorative, flimsy cardboard box. The skimpy sponges and bath glove could have come from the Dollar Store and the "spa" products are small, plastic bottles of cheap no-name lotions and bath gels with exotic names to make up for their lack of quality. The box was filled with basket shredding and a chintzy bag of artifically colored wood shavings passing for potpourrie centered to make the gift look more sumptious. The entire item was encased in clear cellophane with the artificial flowers squashed flat and tucked so far down as not to add any garnishment to this plain presentation. I did not have to open it to see my brother paid a department store price for something that looked like it was from Wal-Mart. Spa??? The term spa, which usually suggests something luxurious and pampering, was mis-appropriated for this gift basket. I am so disappointed and will be upset if I can't send this back as it was not as represented and not worth the price.
66 helpful votes