Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on June 8, 2017
The picture and what I received are different. The glass inside was broken and everything inside was super cheap not a good gift it was junk.
on March 15, 2018
I was informed that the basket was not very good which was a great disappointment for me as this was a gift for a friend going through a hard time. the slippers were cheaply made, one of the powder items was spilt. and it just wasn't the quality I was hoping it to be.
on November 21, 2016
I bought this for my wife as an anniversary gift. The pictures make the package look much larger than it actually is. They charged way to much, you can get something equivalent, or better from a mall or department store for much less.
on June 29, 2017
Very nice. Wife loved it
on February 13, 2012
I purchased this gift basket for my wife as a valentine's day gift. The fragrance after just opening the Amazon box was delightful and everything was organized well. There are two primary reasons I am displeased with this item. First, the container appeared in the photo to be a hard, durable basket made of some material at least resembling stone. With that hope, I looked forward to being able to use the container as a decorative bowl on an end table or in the kitchen. However, the container I received was no more than cardboard, easily bent and hardly more decorative than the Amazon box that it was shipped in. With this considered, we come to my second issue with this item...the price. This item is roughly $20-$25 overpriced in my opinion. With a nice stone-like container this item could pretty easily bring the $65 I've paid for it.

Now, a few bits of information to be fair to the seller:
1. I am a man, not an expert in bath soaps and bathing utensils, and am not familiar with retail pricing of each individual product contained within the basket. All I know is that it costs me under $5 for a bottle of Old Spice Body Wash and a couple more dollars for a wash cloth.
2. I must reemphasize, once more, I AM NOT AN EXPERT IN PRICING of women's bathing products.
3. I won't be giving my wife the basket until Valentine's Day tomorrow, and her reaction is what really reveals the true value of the basket.
on December 26, 2016
given as a gift
on June 7, 2017
Very nice baskets. Thanks
on August 7, 2016
Purchased as a gift, beautifully set together for presenting. She was very happy when opening this seeing all the items that came with it.