BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 12, 2011
I purchased this as a present and I'm glad I didn't ship it directly to the person... it was so BAD, the tub that holds the products was made of wire and the product smells awful... it looks ship and nothing like to picture, to better describe it is like something you would buy at the dollar store.
on August 19, 2014
It was ok, but not at all as it is pictured. Got a scrubby instead of the slippers and the container was basket like, not as pictured. I don't believe it was worth what I paid.
on August 5, 2017
Way to expensive for what you get.
on August 12, 2016
This was a birthday gift for my 14 year old granddaughter and she loved it X
on December 23, 2011
dont think that it is a 40 dollar plus gift basket. honestly, it is ok but worth like $20 tops.
just not big enough, should be double the size!
on June 21, 2016
Nice gift for friend retiring
on August 13, 2014
Bought this as a gift for my sister. She loved it.
on December 17, 2011
I bought this for my wife on our 3rd year Anniversary. She loves every single item in the basket. Not to mention the pink slippers that came with it. Great deal for the few items.
on July 1, 2014
Good

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.