Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 20, 2012
I purchased this as a gift for my coworker who loves tea. It arrived quickly and in the pictured box with a beautiful bow so I didn't even need to wrap it. She loved it! I loved it as a gift idea so much I purchased another one for my husband's boss.
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
on July 5, 2015
I was super excited for this package to arrive. It did, and I quickly realized what a waste of my $50 gift card this was. There were various contents in the box, but compared to what I thought I would get (even with the disclaimer) versus what I actually got, I was disappointed. If anything, I thought there should be more tea in the box for what we are paying. The mug also was very, very cheap, and was broken upon arrival. I did call the company, and they said since Amazon issued a refund, they couldn't replace the product or even the mug. That made sense. If I didn't get the refund, I would have been very, very disappointed.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on March 21, 2015
Gave as a gift to my physical therapist and she absolutely loves it. The box that it comes in is lovely and the items inside are wonderful. She said her favorite is the candy which tastes like a glass of sweet tea and being in the south sweet tea is very popular.
2 helpful votes
on June 4, 2015
Tea was very fresh. Was given as a gift. I was very pleased with contents of package. Exactly as displayed by Amazon. I would reorder.
2 helpful votes
on August 28, 2017
Purchased for a gift and The person loved it! Came in a beautiful container, no need to gift wrap!
on March 8, 2015
It was a gift for an elderly woman and she loved it.
on December 25, 2016
Fun gift basket for the tea lovers
on April 25, 2016
It was a gift for my daughter, and she said she really liked it.
on June 29, 2014
I bought two of these for Mother's Day and my mom and my mother-in-law both loved them. They said the arrangement was very pretty and they loved all of the goodies.
on October 28, 2015
The person whom I sent it Loved it. So it was wonderful for her.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.