Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on July 5, 2015
I was super excited for this package to arrive. It did, and I quickly realized what a waste of my $50 gift card this was. There were various contents in the box, but compared to what I thought I would get (even with the disclaimer) versus what I actually got, I was disappointed. If anything, I thought there should be more tea in the box for what we are paying. The mug also was very, very cheap, and was broken upon arrival. I did call the company, and they said since Amazon issued a refund, they couldn't replace the product or even the mug. That made sense. If I didn't get the refund, I would have been very, very disappointed.
5 people found this helpful
on March 21, 2015
Gave as a gift to my physical therapist and she absolutely loves it. The box that it comes in is lovely and the items inside are wonderful. She said her favorite is the candy which tastes like a glass of sweet tea and being in the south sweet tea is very popular.
on December 20, 2012
I purchased this as a gift for my coworker who loves tea. It arrived quickly and in the pictured box with a beautiful bow so I didn't even need to wrap it. She loved it! I loved it as a gift idea so much I purchased another one for my husband's boss.
9 people found this helpful
on April 25, 2016
It was a gift for my daughter, and she said she really liked it.
on August 28, 2017
Purchased for a gift and The person loved it! Came in a beautiful container, no need to gift wrap!
on July 10, 2014
Sent this to a friend who was under the weather and she raved about it.
on June 4, 2015
Tea was very fresh. Was given as a gift. I was very pleased with contents of package. Exactly as displayed by Amazon. I would reorder.
on March 8, 2015
It was a gift for an elderly woman and she loved it.
on January 4, 2014
I've purchased this before for Mother's Day a year ago. My parents loved it particularly the Ernest Hemingway Tea. This year they ran low on tea around Christmas so I went looking for the Ernest Hemingway Tea. It was their favorite. I found out you can only purchase Ernest Hemingway tea in quantities of 2, 4, or 5 bags and the cost for 5 bags is $37. I remembered this gift box and purchased it again this time for both of my parents for Christmas. They were thrilled to get it again.
on December 25, 2016
Fun gift basket for the tea lovers