Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on July 5, 2015
I was super excited for this package to arrive. It did, and I quickly realized what a waste of my $50 gift card this was. There were various contents in the box, but compared to what I thought I would get (even with the disclaimer) versus what I actually got, I was disappointed. If anything, I thought there should be more tea in the box for what we are paying. The mug also was very, very cheap, and was broken upon arrival. I did call the company, and they said since Amazon issued a refund, they couldn't replace the product or even the mug. That made sense. If I didn't get the refund, I would have been very, very disappointed.
on March 8, 2015
It was a gift for an elderly woman and she loved it.
on December 20, 2012
I purchased this as a gift for my coworker who loves tea. It arrived quickly and in the pictured box with a beautiful bow so I didn't even need to wrap it. She loved it! I loved it as a gift idea so much I purchased another one for my husband's boss.
on July 6, 2006
I bought this picnic basket as a gift for my husband's birthday. The contents were very tasty and the flavors blended wonderfully with the Shiraz Cabernet wine I bought to go with it. The only drawback we had was that there was no handle on the basket, so we had to carry it under our arm from the car to the picnic spot we chose. Overall, this was one of my husband's best birthday's...his words!
on March 21, 2015
Gave as a gift to my physical therapist and she absolutely loves it. The box that it comes in is lovely and the items inside are wonderful. She said her favorite is the candy which tastes like a glass of sweet tea and being in the south sweet tea is very popular.
on September 18, 2012
EDIT: Just realized some of the items promised are missing... Disappointing.

Gave this gift to my girlfriend, she loved it. Has all the items listed, reasonable price, all the contents are in good condition. The main downside was that it took almost a week for the seller to ship the order. Once shipped, it arrived fairly quickly, though. Also, the bottom of the box is falling apart, & the inside of the mug appears to be dirty. Overall, I'm satisfied. Quality and customer service just needs to improve a little.
on June 4, 2015
Tea was very fresh. Was given as a gift. I was very pleased with contents of package. Exactly as displayed by Amazon. I would reorder.
on January 6, 2013
We ordered this as a christmas/thank you for the nursing staff at my dads Retirement home. They were so pleased to get something so thoughtful and not just the typical Cookies, or Fruit Basket. It was a nice change.
on January 4, 2014
I've purchased this before for Mother's Day a year ago. My parents loved it particularly the Ernest Hemingway Tea. This year they ran low on tea around Christmas so I went looking for the Ernest Hemingway Tea. It was their favorite. I found out you can only purchase Ernest Hemingway tea in quantities of 2, 4, or 5 bags and the cost for 5 bags is $37. I remembered this gift box and purchased it again this time for both of my parents for Christmas. They were thrilled to get it again.
on August 29, 2013
Bought this for my in-laws for Christmas. They loved it. They're huge tea drinkers. They said this was perfect for them. Good variety that allowed them to try flavors they wouldn't normally. Good gift for the tea aficionado in your life!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.