Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on December 20, 2012
I purchased this as a gift for my coworker who loves tea. It arrived quickly and in the pictured box with a beautiful bow so I didn't even need to wrap it. She loved it! I loved it as a gift idea so much I purchased another one for my husband's boss.
on July 5, 2015
I was super excited for this package to arrive. It did, and I quickly realized what a waste of my $50 gift card this was. There were various contents in the box, but compared to what I thought I would get (even with the disclaimer) versus what I actually got, I was disappointed. If anything, I thought there should be more tea in the box for what we are paying. The mug also was very, very cheap, and was broken upon arrival. I did call the company, and they said since Amazon issued a refund, they couldn't replace the product or even the mug. That made sense. If I didn't get the refund, I would have been very, very disappointed.
on March 21, 2015
Gave as a gift to my physical therapist and she absolutely loves it. The box that it comes in is lovely and the items inside are wonderful. She said her favorite is the candy which tastes like a glass of sweet tea and being in the south sweet tea is very popular.
on June 4, 2015
Tea was very fresh. Was given as a gift. I was very pleased with contents of package. Exactly as displayed by Amazon. I would reorder.
on March 8, 2015
It was a gift for an elderly woman and she loved it.
on December 25, 2016
Fun gift basket for the tea lovers
on April 25, 2016
It was a gift for my daughter, and she said she really liked it.
on June 29, 2014
I bought two of these for Mother's Day and my mom and my mother-in-law both loved them. They said the arrangement was very pretty and they loved all of the goodies.
on October 28, 2015
The person whom I sent it Loved it. So it was wonderful for her.
on February 17, 2015
This was my first time using Amazon. I love it! I will be back again and again....

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.