Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 77 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 99 reviews
on July 23, 2012
Amazon did a great job on getting this basket to me on time.

However, the product itself is unimpressive. The box is flimsy cardboard (not the attractive wood that the photo suggests). I can't comment on the flavors of the included items but I can say that quantities leave MUCH to be desired. The (4) coffee "packages" resemble single serve packets that are available in cheap motels. I think this would be a DECENT product at the $20-$25 price point.

I am not sure I would want to give this to someone I care about.
This is the second (and last) disappointment that I have experienced with this company.
on January 30, 2014
This was a nice gift I got from my hubby. It's a shame the box is just flimsy cardboard because it is a nice box. Perhaps I'll line it with a thicker cardboard on the inside.
Looking at the order now and I see that the description shows some treats that weren't in my box (but there were other things that aren't stated)
The coffee packets look small but they make 10-12 cups and they're delicious!
There was a box of little cookies with the plastic wrapping already opened. I tried a few and they were good but the opened packaging was too suspicious (and cookies were started to become stale)... so I just threw them out.
on December 28, 2015
Ordered this gift basket as a Xmas present for my wife. After opening it she found 2 of the items were past their expiration date and not just recently but July 2015 so has been expired for awhile. Other items did not have an expiration date on them but now she has has questioned how old the other items are and does not want to eat them.
review image
on December 24, 2012
While I received the items included as part of the package, the item itself was not as described. I was expecting the wooden collectible box, but all I got was saran wrapped cardboard. Also, a couple of the items were missing. This was bought as a birthday gift, and though my mom loved it for what it was, they could have at least tried harder to conform to what was advertised.
on March 4, 2016
Poor presentation and very disappointed with price for quality. Ordered for an event, I wanted a nice item that wasn't cheap. Went to the Dollar store to buy extra filling for the basket and found items that came with basket at the dollar store. Now my company looks cheap, no time to return. Would not use this company again.
on December 3, 2013
I purchased two of these because my brother and my sister love coffee.
I had some good feedback from them and even had some of the biscotti and coffee with my sister and it was actually not bad (I was sort of expecting what you get from pre-packaged gift boxes) anyway, the taste was pretty good and the biscotti was crisp.
All in all, this gift was a win win in the cost department and the quality department.
on December 6, 2015
It's not an awful product. If you go based on the picture, you will be very disappointed. However, if you read the actual description.. it's pretty much exactly it. The box is cheap cardboard, and I would never gift it to someone. I actually had to go out and buy a wicker basket with a cellophane bag to make this look presentable. For the price, it was not worth it. This is a $20 gift tops.
on June 25, 2013
I purchased this as a gift for my Mom on her Bday. She absolutely loved it. Said the coffee was great, and really enjoyed the snack items as well.

My only issue with this is they say "This handcrafted Art of Appreciation original gift box is ready to give in a coffee-themed box with lid." and the image looks like it's a nice gift box. Incorrect, the box is cardboard, and while this isn't necessarily a big deal, it is worth mentioning. I was a little disappointed, I thought it would be something she could reuse.
on May 12, 2012
Im in the Navy and live far away from home, I bought this as a Birthday/Mothers Day gift for my mom this year, I had it shipped straight to her gift wrapped and all. She absolutely loves it. She said the flavors of all the goodies so far are great. Delivered in 6 days with the free shipping. Great gift for coffee lovers.
on May 11, 2012
I ordered this for my mother for a Mothers day gift. She just notified me that she just got it and LOVES it! She immediately made a cup of coffee and said it is wonderful and delicious with the cookies that came in there. She also is very excited that the items matched her kitchen decor ( which I already knew lol ). Thank you so very much for your excellent services and I will be ordering gifts from you in the future most definitely! The estimated delivery said it would be there on a specific day ( I forget at the moment) but it came earlier than expected which is wonderful!
To all of you who are thinking about buying this for you or as a gift I HIGHLY recommend this or another item this company has for sale!! A++

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.