Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on July 23, 2012
Amazon did a great job on getting this basket to me on time.

However, the product itself is unimpressive. The box is flimsy cardboard (not the attractive wood that the photo suggests). I can't comment on the flavors of the included items but I can say that quantities leave MUCH to be desired. The (4) coffee "packages" resemble single serve packets that are available in cheap motels. I think this would be a DECENT product at the $20-$25 price point.

I am not sure I would want to give this to someone I care about.
This is the second (and last) disappointment that I have experienced with this company.
43 people found this helpful
on January 30, 2014
This was a nice gift I got from my hubby. It's a shame the box is just flimsy cardboard because it is a nice box. Perhaps I'll line it with a thicker cardboard on the inside.
Looking at the order now and I see that the description shows some treats that weren't in my box (but there were other things that aren't stated)
The coffee packets look small but they make 10-12 cups and they're delicious!
There was a box of little cookies with the plastic wrapping already opened. I tried a few and they were good but the opened packaging was too suspicious (and cookies were started to become stale)... so I just threw them out.
3 people found this helpful
on February 14, 2018
This was such a nice set! What a wonderful gift it would make. I took it to my office for everyone there to share. So many very fancy cookies and packs of flavored coffee. Everything is delicious
on December 28, 2015
Ordered this gift basket as a Xmas present for my wife. After opening it she found 2 of the items were past their expiration date and not just recently but July 2015 so has been expired for awhile. Other items did not have an expiration date on them but now she has has questioned how old the other items are and does not want to eat them.
review image
5 people found this helpful
on December 6, 2015
It's not an awful product. If you go based on the picture, you will be very disappointed. However, if you read the actual description.. it's pretty much exactly it. The box is cheap cardboard, and I would never gift it to someone. I actually had to go out and buy a wicker basket with a cellophane bag to make this look presentable. For the price, it was not worth it. This is a $20 gift tops.
on June 25, 2013
I purchased this as a gift for my Mom on her Bday. She absolutely loved it. Said the coffee was great, and really enjoyed the snack items as well.

My only issue with this is they say "This handcrafted Art of Appreciation original gift box is ready to give in a coffee-themed box with lid." and the image looks like it's a nice gift box. Incorrect, the box is cardboard, and while this isn't necessarily a big deal, it is worth mentioning. I was a little disappointed, I thought it would be something she could reuse.
on December 24, 2012
While I received the items included as part of the package, the item itself was not as described. I was expecting the wooden collectible box, but all I got was saran wrapped cardboard. Also, a couple of the items were missing. This was bought as a birthday gift, and though my mom loved it for what it was, they could have at least tried harder to conform to what was advertised.
26 people found this helpful
on April 19, 2014
I got this for my mom for her birthday. It was a big hit! The box is very nice and filled to the top with goodies. The goodies she got were not what was shown but it was even better! She received it with a java wafer and lots of java candy and cookies. It is well worth the money spent because it is such a unique gift that made her smile.
I gave it 4 stars because it wasn't exactly like the picture, it had different goodies in it than shown but it was great!
on March 24, 2014
ok beside the fact that the box is just fancy cardboard. better off anyway just-one more thing that could be used to collect junk. getting back to the gift. it was send as a sort of get well basket. it was loved, right after it was delivered to them. i got a phone call saying how much they loved it.. beside its not always they was its wrapped , but the thoughtful gift inside it
on December 20, 2013
I gave this to a manager as a thank you gift. There is no fluff in this package. It contains plenty of goodies and is perfect for a coffee lover! The box comes wrapped in a bow and the "wood" does look a tad on the cheap side but the product itself is very impressive and really does stack up against other gift sets that are much more expensive. I would continue to buy this gift for others in the future.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.