Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by morrisey Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 28, 2015
Ordered this gift basket as a Xmas present for my wife. After opening it she found 2 of the items were past their expiration date and not just recently but July 2015 so has been expired for awhile. Other items did not have an expiration date on them but now she has has questioned how old the other items are and does not want to eat them.
review image
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on December 24, 2012
While I received the items included as part of the package, the item itself was not as described. I was expecting the wooden collectible box, but all I got was saran wrapped cardboard. Also, a couple of the items were missing. This was bought as a birthday gift, and though my mom loved it for what it was, they could have at least tried harder to conform to what was advertised.
25 helpful votes
26 helpful votes
on March 4, 2016
Poor presentation and very disappointed with price for quality. Ordered for an event, I wanted a nice item that wasn't cheap. Went to the Dollar store to buy extra filling for the basket and found items that came with basket at the dollar store. Now my company looks cheap, no time to return. Would not use this company again.
on December 3, 2013
I purchased two of these because my brother and my sister love coffee.
I had some good feedback from them and even had some of the biscotti and coffee with my sister and it was actually not bad (I was sort of expecting what you get from pre-packaged gift boxes) anyway, the taste was pretty good and the biscotti was crisp.
All in all, this gift was a win win in the cost department and the quality department.
on December 6, 2015
It's not an awful product. If you go based on the picture, you will be very disappointed. However, if you read the actual description.. it's pretty much exactly it. The box is cheap cardboard, and I would never gift it to someone. I actually had to go out and buy a wicker basket with a cellophane bag to make this look presentable. For the price, it was not worth it. This is a $20 gift tops.
on June 25, 2013
I purchased this as a gift for my Mom on her Bday. She absolutely loved it. Said the coffee was great, and really enjoyed the snack items as well.

My only issue with this is they say "This handcrafted Art of Appreciation original gift box is ready to give in a coffee-themed box with lid." and the image looks like it's a nice gift box. Incorrect, the box is cardboard, and while this isn't necessarily a big deal, it is worth mentioning. I was a little disappointed, I thought it would be something she could reuse.
on May 12, 2012
Im in the Navy and live far away from home, I bought this as a Birthday/Mothers Day gift for my mom this year, I had it shipped straight to her gift wrapped and all. She absolutely loves it. She said the flavors of all the goodies so far are great. Delivered in 6 days with the free shipping. Great gift for coffee lovers.
on May 11, 2012
I ordered this for my mother for a Mothers day gift. She just notified me that she just got it and LOVES it! She immediately made a cup of coffee and said it is wonderful and delicious with the cookies that came in there. She also is very excited that the items matched her kitchen decor ( which I already knew lol ). Thank you so very much for your excellent services and I will be ordering gifts from you in the future most definitely! The estimated delivery said it would be there on a specific day ( I forget at the moment) but it came earlier than expected which is wonderful!
To all of you who are thinking about buying this for you or as a gift I HIGHLY recommend this or another item this company has for sale!! A++
on September 19, 2014
Very disappointed. Advertised for coffee lovers. Gave this as a gift. When opened there was only four small packs of coffee and about 6-7 packs of cookies and candy with coffee names. Expensive and very deceiving. This is what I would call false advertising.d
on April 9, 2012
My mother loved this! She was gushing in excitement. Said it was the best gift! Only reason it got 4 stars is because if I didn't tell her it was from me she wouldn't have known. Her note which is clearly marked on my receipt didn't make it with her package.
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.